Dragon Age Inquisition Trainer

Hello, not all the trainer works and what interested me the most was mana, can you help me with that? Does anyone follow up on this topic? because I see that there are many similar comments unanswered.

2 Likes

The unlimited xp is only giving me 1 skill point when I level up to lvl 27

@unknown_v2 can you process an update for this game? It seems too many are asking for such and either the game crashes with too many mods activated or the mods just simply dont work at all. Seems there are a consistent number of the same issue and no resolution. I am clearly not understanding how nothing has been done to resolve the issue. Maybe it is possible to have another creator take over and fix the issues. We kinda pay for working products not broken ones and this seems to be an abandoned mod option

If you check his profile by clicking their name, you’ll see his last login was March 2019. :slight_smile:
He is no longer an active contributor to the WeMod community.

1 Like

I know. I saw that. WeMod might want to consider putting another creator on the task

I got Inquisition Perks to work by setting an amount and entering the war room (already at max influence level of 20). Wish there was a skill points one, though, to give a specific amount of points. I could use the infinite option on the Steam version, but then it leaves lots of excess points and I don’t want to have little level-up arrows on my character icons for the rest of the game.
Similar to what I’ve seen from others, the infinite crafting items cheat doesn’t seem to work no matter what I do. In a game that seems to have a finite amount of top-tier materials, that’s a real shame, especially with how much material costs are for crafting armor and weapons.