Dragon Age Inquisition Trainer

This is the official discussion topic of the Dragon Age Inquisition trainer tool in Infinity. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the tool in here!

Available Cheats and Mods:

1. Unlimited health
  2. Unlimited potions & crafting items
  3. Unlimited mana
  4. Unlimited focus
  5. Unlimited barrier
  6. Unlimited gold
  7. Unlimited carry weight
  8. Instant skill cooldown
  9. One hit kill
  10. Unlimited influence
  11. Unlimited power points
  12. Unlimited inquisition perks

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our tools up-to-date with the latest versions of games. Infinity automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Download:

This Dragon Age Inquisition trainer is included in Infinity, the ultimate PC game modding tool. Download Infinity for free right now, or learn more about it!

Updates and Changes:

• 1.0.1 | 5/15/2016
    Bug fixes and update,

• 1.0.0 | 5/4/2016
    Initial release

Like this tool?

Check out all of the games Infinity can mod here.

6 Likes

OH MY GOD YES!!!

Hope We can get one for the other titles in the series

Thank you when i get home i’m so using this

You should make an accessible tool via Horizon for this game! :kissing_heart:

This tool works great, after I got my game ready

Infinite mana doesn’t work for me. Perhaps because I don’t own the expansions?

Should not matter, but I have game of year version apparently, would be cool if we could use it in the Dead MP because a game like this where you don’t fight other players I don’t see the issue

I’ve actually used it a bit in the multiplayer (solo). Good so far, I doubt they will do anything about it this far from release. One hit kill doesn’t work in multiplayer/co-op though, understandably.

So information health does? Might need a few people to play the MP because I find it fun

The unlimited carry weight is not working for me. Also when I activate unlimited influence, power points, and inquisition perks together it crashes my game.

Alright, I will look into that. Thank you.

1 Like

Is it possible to force war table activities to finish instantly because waiting for an hour is a bit much

1 Like

Meanwile he works on that. Change the time on the computer, that worked before. But might be patched.
Im not sure. But if you do it and it work as before, the ingame time is going to change as well and you will get the reward for the activity :wink:

What game version are you guys using? Regular or Game of the Year?

Game of the year

I’m on GOTY also but I haven’t noticed any issues

Alright. Thank you.

@Hawk @zyxut Can you both upload your save files from: %USERPROFILE%\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition\Save.

Then I can load them up and find the issue & work on the war table activities. You can PM them to me if you don’t want it public but they would help a lot.

Inquisition Save.rar (224.4 KB)

1 Like

Yea here is my save file
DAI Save.rar (775.8 KB)

1 Like

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature that gives you max of any crafting materials you have on you because the black emporium sells them but i really dislike having to press the buy key like crazy for each mat they are selling

EDIT: I just got a inventory upgrade and it popped up my inventory size