DRAGON BALL FighterZ Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the last question i have if i use this cheat in offline mode is ok?

As stated in the second paragraph in the post above yours, yes. :slight_smile:

Another game, another drop :slightly_smiling_face:

Does anyone know when it’s gonna get updated for the new version?

Test it today. Everything is Working Fine.

Thank you for this.

Doesnt work for me. If i rename the file to .exe.bak the icon goes away to a white file.
then i drag the file from wemod in this folder, and i start it. (I press “got it” and X it away)
then i start it via. wemod, and he shows me for a second the dragonball title screen and then it closed.
Someone can help me? or wemod got outdated?

1 Like

Please update. it doesn’t work :frowning:

is this trainer going to get a update anytime soon?

Any updates for the trainer for this game?

followed steps perfectly and the game opens up for a second and then closes. ive tried renaming the game to .exe.bak, .bak, verified integrity and tried different methods but they all yield the same results. game opens for 1 second and closes.

1 Like

same thing here

Follow the instructions but dont launch the game through WeMod. Launch it through steam first then press “Play” on WeMod and it should work

Do you have to replace the main game or just have the download next to it?

Hello!

The instructions do not say anything about replacing any files. Just to add “.bak” onto the end of the original .exe then move the bypass into the same folder.

the mod app doesnt seem to detect the game as it just keeps loading. I launched the game from steam first and pressed play but it didnt work

It’s still working for me so try redoing the steps again, make sure it’s the right folders and everything, and make sure the game is fully loaded in steam before you hit play on Wemod.

Also just to be clear you do normal play you areying trying to use custome play to open anything special it’s just the normal play button.

On a seperate Note the Infinite Health mod is not working. It turns off the moment I turn it on. The other ones work. But something is preventing infinite health from activaiting.

Also if at all possible could there be an EXP boost cheat?

If we re-install the game at a later date or if we restore the original .exe allowing the anticheat to run will the anticheat catch/ban us?

We aren’t aware of any bans resulting from the trainer regardless if you undo the bypass.

1 Like

The DRAGON BALL FighterZ cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!