DRAGON BALL FighterZ Cheats and Trainer for Steam

any updates?

does not work the combat stops at 268 seconds each time due to lost connection I reinstall the game I run it normal without modification its working normally wemod on dbz fighterz and obsolete

Are you launching the game in online? These cheats are designed to be offline use only.

just bought from steamā€¦ followed the instructions with renaming and replacing. game immediately crashes on start up.

2 Likes

Are you launching the game from the bypass?

sorry, just figured it out. launched it within steam then turned wemod on. it works!

1 Like

yes I run them online

Then thatā€™s your problem. Again, the cheats are designed for offline use only.

I launched the game from steam, then went into the files, added .bak to the end of the exe and added in the launcher from here. Then I tried launching from WeMod, the box with goku popped up, then a black screen, then it crashes and closes. tried launching from steam, closing, then launching with WeMod, same thing. How do I fix this? I just want to get zeni to get all the colors and characters since I already got everything legit on switch and donā€™t wanna grind again.

Okay so I figured out the problem, you have to launuch the game in steam, and while it is open press play in WeMod, then alt tab back to the game and do the shortcut for the cheat.

Not work

Getting the Box with Goku and Black Screen when trying to launch with WeMod appā€¦ but when i
launch the game through steam Wemod will not let me click Play it says the game must be closed and relaunched through the app. So none of these posts that say launch through Steam and start Wemod work.

1 Like

yes i have the bypass installed.

Same behavior here. Put the bypass in following the steps etc, hitting play from Wemod it crashes on load. Hitting play from steam it will load no problem but then I canā€™t enable Wemod after its started.

So seems to not be working (yes offline mode ofc)

1 Like

I am also having the same problems as these fellows

Same problem here.

From what I can tell, this started happening after the latest wemod application updateā€¦

Need another update please

doesnā€™t work now. done as instructed, didnā€™t work. reinstalled it and followed instructions, didnā€™t work. I even made a custom link that directly used the launcher & all I can do is open it multiple times. Every time I clicked play, it would start up, adjust to my settings (windowed), and crash immediately.

2 Likes

Followed all the instructions down to the dot and yeah, it really isnā€™t working, needs an update.

What isnā€™t working?