DRAGON BALL FighterZ Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What do you do if it’s saved in Windows (D:)

1 Like

The DRAGON BALL FighterZ cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

iT STILL ISNT WORKING. NO DOWNLOad

ebc bypass does not show

After downloading and using the EAC bypass launcher, attempting to launch the game at all causes a UE4-RED Game crash.

can confirm this is what happens

I confirm it as well, but not ALL the time… I actually think it has to do with whether you ever play the game in online mode. I can get it to work offline, of course. Still, if I boot the game up without WeMod at all and play online, once I quit out… the next time I try loading the game with the bypass exe it immediately crashes the game with that error and then continues to do so until I remove the bypass, restore the original exe, and run a file verify through Steam… after that, it plays like usual… it won’t crash the first time with the bypass exe, but it will thereafter until I clear the bypass and reverify the file integrity once more. It will throw that error no matter what I do until I’ve gotten rid of the bypass exe and verified, then the game works like usual.

I can confirm everything still works, when you aren’t getting a UE4-RED error.

Sometimes, and this seems to be only in story mode from what I can tell, one of your three teammates will spontaneously stop having unlimited health when that option is activated. It isn’t even every match, either… I actually think it is linked to battles with the ?, being ones that feature a tutorial thingy, and Boss battles. So far the regular match spaces, and even the rescue ones, let all three stay unlimited, but in tutorial and boss battles one of your three will simply not be affected by that feature. It’s usually whoever is in slot 2, but sometimes it affects slot 1 for no apparent reason.

Edit: It also happens with regularity in both Local Battle (tournament, the other modes I’ve never had it happen, but tournament slot 2 ALWAYS ignores unl health), and in Arcade (usually slot 2 suffers, but sometimes it’s 3 for a one-off-match in the ladder; no clue why)

Can you help me? I cannot get mine to work. I’ve tried everything.

new code please!

There isn’t much to help. If you do everything to install the bypass exe (it’s basically a patched version) and load the game from WeMod, it should work… if it isn’t working at all, you missed a step or your game version is not the correct one for the trainer.

If you’re having RED crashes, it’s because you tried to go online with the bypass exe - most of the time it lets you the first time, but then you have to wipe the bypass and restore the real exe and then run a File Verify through Steam and then it will work again… until you do it again lol that bypass exe needs to be removed from the folder entirely before you boot the game and choose the online mode from the start. It essentially botches up the game’s ability to complete a boot checksum, which would absolutely prevent the game from starting at all, or at least crashing shortly into the loading sequence

The bypass does not show when I download. All I need is a new code. It works perfectly but when I download nothing shows. If you notice only you said it works out of how many people?

Sorry it worked perfectly! After the update nothing works.

ignoring wemod, all my problems stem from the bypass exe, every time I try to launch the game with or without wemod using the bypass, the game never gets past the splash screen. also, when I found a temporary workaround using unverum, none of the mods for the trainer on wemod worked.

huh, okay, that’s a new one

I’ve never had an issue with the bypass exe, unless I launch with it and choose online mode… then of course I get the issues I outlined… but by itself, no WeMod, offline mode… not a single issue… so, this is in that “can’t replicate the problem in order to devise a fix for it” category right now

Would it be possible to set the normal zeni to 9,999,999 instead to 999,999 like with the premium zeni?

and now, for some reason, magically the game wants to get past the splashscreen with wemod active and unverum unloaded, but the wemod trainer doesn’t work at all, uninstall EAC, have EAC bypass as the .exe for the game, nothing works, ki, health, even zeni… I guess I just have a haunted copy.

How do you even launch “offline”? Quite frankly, after launching the game without any internet access I still can’t get past the game crash. The game refuses to do anything but crash immediately, and I have tried just about everything I could think of. I think I can safely say that the bypass does not work for me anymore, because I used it before the Rollback update and never had a problem.

Dont start becaue its for 64bits and the game its 32 bits lol