DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For me they all work except for the stamina one, it zeros out my stamina it doesn’t make it infinite.

Does it decrease?

First, please allow me to explain in far more detail what people are trying to state. The stamina feature is not a feature that can be used because it simply takes ALL of your stamina away leaving the player with NO stamina at all. Furthermore, it will not refill. It is not that it will not decrease, it is that you start with 0 (Zero) and you stay at 0 (Zero) at the start of every battle. Next, the Zeni and TP Medal codes to not function either. There is no real use to their function. Even with these codes turned on, your Zeni and TP Medals will still be deducted from the player if they use them in the shops or elsewhere. Well, the infinite health and infinite ki have held up…so far, so thank you for those! I appreciate that! God Bless! I hope my detailed post has provided more insight and an analytical perspective.

1 Like

Yes, thank you.

Is there an option to vote for an update? Game must have updated after i pushed an update last.

It does not give us an option to vote for an update for the game since it is a supported game.

the zeni and the tp medal cheats don’t work
can u please fix them ?
thank u!

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

The DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Attribute Points cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Would it be possible to ‘fix’ the unlimited attributes? It’s not broken per se but when you load the game up again it gives a message saying you got an unexpected amount of points. I was wondering if there was a bypass or a way round it.

I keep getting an error saying “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game”. Is the trainer not up to date because it does say request update.

Try to start the game from the exe in your folder ( not through steam ) then after the game is running back out to desktop and click play in wemod after

That’s what I’m doing to get the message. Even tried running as administrator.

This error can be shown becuase an anti virus is blocking WeMod

Keep getting an error when I start the game telling me that the attributes are broken or something. When I use the unlimited attribute points cheat it breaks the attribute chart in the game to where they don’t stay permanent through saving. I have to keep reallocating them to where they were before exiting the game. They are always back at 0.

pliizzzz update this game

I’m using a Torrent, not steam. Only 2 of the cheats actually load and stay registered. So, i’m not sure what to do.

That’s why this is made for steam version. We dont support torrents or cracked games on here
Will have to get steam version.

Leider funktionier das bei mir nicht.
We Re having trouble loading the cheats into yout game wird angezeigt.

Hello everyone.

The developer of this trainer is retired from WeMod. Therefore it is likely out of date and will not be updated.

A newer trainer has been made by @MrAntiFun. Please make sure you select the trainer made by him in the WeMod desktop app.

Thank you.