DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Doing all this stuff

1 Like

I am aware of the update but 4 new AAA games got released in one day, i have to focus on that.

2 Likes

sooo is anything moving with the trainer?

Hey, I know itā€™s tough to wait, because you want things fixed. I totally know how it feels. However, @STN is doing everything to make sure things are done. We can do a reminder by posting here and tagging STN. I would just recommend doing it maybe once a week, if not longer.

k fine ,sorry
@

It isnā€™t on STNā€™s list so reminding him or asking for a follow-up is appropriate since STN might have forgotten about it.

No problem, just want to stay updated. Iā€™m curious if I can write some code to help outā€¦

Does using the trainer disable the earning of medals and the medal cheat doesnt work @STN

Just seeing how things are progressing.

It says here yesterday you did compatibility and bug fixes. unless my infinity programm needs reinstallation nothing was fixed.

1 Like

That is true, itā€™s not working for me either. I think it has been fixed just infinity not up to date yet I believe.

The DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 cheats have been updated! @Eneishi @jd5 @User2518692

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Still having issues with unlimited staminaā€¦ not workingā€¦

Ok they work now. For those who stil have problems. Now try fullscreen and enable the mod with hotkeys while in the game window and not while on desktop looking at the trainer window.

Delete the old trainer - C:\Users\STN\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\App\trainers

Hello.

It seems to me that unlimited attribute points isnā€™t working.

Or am I doing it wrong?

dosent seem infinite medals works. Steam version, no dlc.

Stamina and medals donā€™t work :frowning:

Steam version?

yes with season pass version 1.07