DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

eh, the current cheats are okay, but you should have added in OHK (one-hit Kills, Just in case) to the list as well, an OHK cheat will really help out with the time Distortion missions

Yeah, could be an option if @STN want it to be one.

We have to wait for him to get on before we get a answer. I tagged him so he see this when he get on!

Noice!! I hope he considers it

So, all cheats work for me except the unlimited medals cheat, any word on a fix or whats going wrong? Also anyone else having this problem? Iā€™m on steam version if that helps.

unlimited medals and stamina work but the problem with stamina is that the cheat delete stamina and i always have a stamina break .Need a fix :slight_smile:

Hi @STN seems still to be an issue with stamina on steam. the cheat seems to completely delete the stamina bar. which in turn makes it impossible to do certain things that require stamina. Any news on a fix if you are aware of this?

So the trainer was working just fine for me yesterday but now all of a sudden it wont load the cheats for some reason I have verified file integrity and everything nothing seems to work.

It seems funny if it was working yesterday why it wonā€™t work today I doubt that game had an update but maybe restart computer that helps sometimes

The developers just released an update called the ā€œanti-cheatā€ tool. Iā€™m not sure if this is going to affect Infinity, but if it isnā€™t, a response would be greatly appreciated. Also, unlimited medals, and unlimited stamina do not function correctly.

1 Like

I read in their updates that they recently applied some anti-cheating system in the game. That being said, I adjusted my stats last night and just after I saved them, I was booted from single player and informed it was because it detected too many points spent. Today, however, the mod fails to detect the game, period. I had my points reset, no biggie there, I recorded my original build.

This has actually been a thing for a while. The unlimited skill points has had issues with the filter since it came out.

Has there been any other filters other than with the skill points?

As I stated ā€œToday, however, the mod fails to detect the game, period.ā€ So I guess you would call that All other filtersā€¦

Yeah, the new update prevents the Infinity trainer from detecting the game.

Iā€™m just hoping the Infinity creators get into contact with the developers and get approval to run the trainer in offline mode.

No one contacts the devs to get approval for something like that :wink:
They would simply need to bypass the anticheat. If they do it and when is written in the stars

Game developers are proper assholes to cheat makers like infinity but what they donā€™t realize is so many people wonā€™t even bother to play their shitty unfinished piece of crap games (i have done software development and i can tell you a big pile of bullā€™s crap can code better than most game devs these days).

From what you guys are posting, it seems like they added this anti-cheat for single player - i am hoping it was for multiplayer because only super mega douchbags would try to stop people from cheating against computer (for example ubishit). Iā€™ll check it out to confirm.

3 Likes

im interested as well any progress on this wont let me use cheats on infinity

So it turns out they added easyanticheat. I donā€™t know if thereā€™s a way to disable it and since itā€™s an anticheat designed for multiplayer, i have no intention to bypass it and suggest risky drivers etc to bypass it.

If it canā€™t be disabled, get a cracked copy of the game. I wish everyone would stop buying their game and start pirating.

1 Like

Is there a way to use the Infinity trainer with offline?

Disable EAC.