DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

like doas it work?

Not with the latest update,.

Is there ever going to be a bypass for this?

Maybe, probably ot. Stn is busy with other stuff

No thatā€™s not the issue (me being busy). The issue is this dumb game decided to use easyanticheat with no way to disable it.

The bypass involves installing third party drivers which cause antiviruses to go apeshit crazy and changing windows settings to allow unsigned driver install. I canā€™t even imagine the pain iā€™ll have to go through to guide people through that and explain it.

Much simpler to get a cracked version and ask for refund for the game. They donā€™t care about your single player experience, why are you paying for the game then?

Well I thought itā€™s easier to bypass it :stuck_out_tongue:
There you have its. Game devs bullying trainer devs

1 Like

It is, just install the driver.

Yeah I mean without drivers

sir can u make cheat for give large xp or lvl up

doesnā€™t work anymore, since the EasyAntiCheat update the game isnā€™t even recognised on the infinity app, it should be removed since no one is working on it anymore

Infinity does not suppord 3rd party drivers which you would need in order to disable eac or ā€œcirumventā€ it.
Just read what STN said before

so what drivers or software do I need to circumvent it for the trainer to work? I cannot find any information anywhere about where this third party software is?

Means cracked version of game

You would need a cracked version at the update before each was a thing for it to work

So, I noticed that the trainer was updated. Did yā€™all find a way to make it work without needing to get a cracked version?

Bypass EAC.

Yeah, I deleted the .dll files for it, but the Trainer is still unable to get through to the game.

Not sure if that stops eac from working. I doubt it has all its dll in the game folder

So you can apparently uninstall EAC, but thereā€™s a fail-safe that prevents the game from launching if itā€™s uninstalled.

If it was that easy, i would have suggested it long ago.

Game devs can enable an option for EAC to be disabled but they didnā€™t and the only other way to disable EAC is to crack/kill it which isnā€™t really what we do here cause itā€™s used in online communities. The solution i know of requires using a third party driver which your crappy ANTIVIRUS and windows own security will NOT allow until you remove antivirus and change boot settings in windows.

Most people might not believe in any religion but they believe in money hungry piece of $hit virus mafiaā€™s products i.e antivirus so imagine how people will react when i tell them that they need to remove their antivirus, change their windows settings for a trainer to work.

Itā€™s honestly pathetic how idiotic people are that they wonā€™t run their PC for a minute without an antivirus but sleep with sluts without protection and do all kind of things in real life with real danger. I havenā€™t used an antivirus for a decade+ now and the only virus i have gotten is the influenza but i digress.

So yeahā€¦get a cracked version or ask for refund for the game. Only piece of $hit game devs stop people from cheating in single player and they should die from starvation.

3 Likes