DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Go to bin folder and launch the game yourself. Who told you to launch the game from wemod? When you don’t follow the trainer notes, why would it work?

As for Enter the Gungeon, you need steam version. If there’s still an issue, post in the trainer thread.

Also goes without saying: Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Spam the Play key.

Needs to be updated. Zeni and medals are currently not working but everything else seems to be working fine.

they seems to be ignoring this question

It was never reported broken to me. The cheat activated fine so i thought it works. Which i learn now it doesn’t.

Wish people reported stuff accurately

2 Likes

On behalf on the community for “DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2” we are sorry
we are just weeabos otaku’s trying to cheat on a game to look better than everyone else.

I’ll explain whats happening even tho you already know, zeni doesn’t work and tp medals
everytime you activate it nothing happens spending your zeni/tp just makes you lose it
I don’t know if this helps but yeah by the way other features works.

1 Like

is this getting fixxed? spending points on a Mod and 2 of them don’t even work… wasted money imo

Huh? What money?

Inf Stamina seems to make enemy stamina inf as well, and sometimes makes everyone 1 bar of stamina but it’s inf. Inf zenny and medals don’t seem to be working. Is it possible to get a max attribute point cheat? Many thanks for your efforts

1 Like

Again making a new psot hoping for a respond
can you fix tp medals? does not work at all if you don’t know what tp medals are
they are the blue things when you click the menu button

tp medals look like this: Screenshot_119

For me they all work except for the stamina one, it zeros out my stamina it doesn’t make it infinite.

Does it decrease?

First, please allow me to explain in far more detail what people are trying to state. The stamina feature is not a feature that can be used because it simply takes ALL of your stamina away leaving the player with NO stamina at all. Furthermore, it will not refill. It is not that it will not decrease, it is that you start with 0 (Zero) and you stay at 0 (Zero) at the start of every battle. Next, the Zeni and TP Medal codes to not function either. There is no real use to their function. Even with these codes turned on, your Zeni and TP Medals will still be deducted from the player if they use them in the shops or elsewhere. Well, the infinite health and infinite ki have held up…so far, so thank you for those! I appreciate that! God Bless! I hope my detailed post has provided more insight and an analytical perspective.

1 Like

Yes, thank you.

Is there an option to vote for an update? Game must have updated after i pushed an update last.

It does not give us an option to vote for an update for the game since it is a supported game.

the zeni and the tp medal cheats don’t work
can u please fix them ?
thank u!

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

The DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Attribute Points cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Would it be possible to ‘fix’ the unlimited attributes? It’s not broken per se but when you load the game up again it gives a message saying you got an unexpected amount of points. I was wondering if there was a bypass or a way round it.

I keep getting an error saying “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game”. Is the trainer not up to date because it does say request update.

Try to start the game from the exe in your folder ( not through steam ) then after the game is running back out to desktop and click play in wemod after