DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@Angband

The DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed Money Cheat
  • Fixed Medals Cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Awesome. Just tested it out, and Iā€™m very happy to see that it is working. Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

does this work online when fighting ppl or is it for offline use only?

1 Like

Trainers are made for offline singleplayer use.
Not sure if it works online

1 Like

After using the Medal or Zeni cheat, is it ok to revert the files back to default and be able to go back online afterwards without any issues?

1 Like

Ya sure as long as your character is not modded or money is like all crazy.
Run the game without wemod should be no problem

1 Like

Iā€™ve used a money cheat in the past before wemod but the medal cheat gave me like 999999 medals, Iā€™m assuming itā€™s still safe considering I donā€™t have modded stats like you were saying?

Not sure how strict game devs are with this game to go online with modded stats
Ant kinda of modded stats you take a chance going online with

Yeah, I would never use modded stats Iā€™ll try going online at some point, Iā€™ve only used it for the zen and medals, I never got banned when I used the money cheat way back which capped the currency out which would raise suspicion but never got in trouble, hopefully itā€™s the same with medals.

how do u do this i am having a lot of trouble

Can you please be more specific? Thanks!

Hi! If I use God Mode, what does it do exactly? Does it give me unlimited health only or does it also make my stats extra powerful? I want to be able to go through the story without worrying about my health but I donā€™t want it to break my level :sweat_smile:

God mode means your God and shouldnā€™t be able to die at all unless its scripted
Probably dont do anything to your stats tho

Okay that sounds good. I was worried activating it would also mean activating one-hit KO or something and make my character shoot to level 99 without warning

im trying to use te cheats but isnt working

Can you elaborate a bit more on what isnā€™t working please? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The cheats worked well but when we used to play online like Online Battle and Online Parallel Quest. 30 seconds later, we got kicked out of the session by EAC. Happened on every online battle. Any fix?

1 Like

No. No fix. Itā€™s not ment to be used online. Trainers are made for singleplayer use only.
Keep going online probably will get banned

1 Like

How did you guys get the money cheat to work? i activate it and it just goes right back to off.

2 Likes