DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The cheat don’t work

How do I remove the zeni and tp medals?

1 Like

I can’t get the start.exe downloaded

Try disabling your antivirus before downloading it. Then add it as an exception in your antivirus before launching it.

2 Likes

Are you talking about the WeMod setup EXE?

Seems to be talking about the bypass.

1 Like

So I’m a bit late to this party, great trainer sir! Just one thing, it seems “Unlimited Time” no longer works. It toggles on just fine, but time continues to run down in game.

Unlimited money and medals back to off just after activating… The time freeze seems to be fine when I active it he stay on but not the zeni and the medals

Can you help me?

Hello and welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

Where did you get your copy of the game from? Did you get it from Steam or somewhere else (ie - cracked)?

If cracked then that’s your issue. The trainer is not made for the cracked version of the game.

Arf … that’s bad, ok, no solution so? Too bad for me…

Ho and ty for your welcome, sorry I didn’t even say hi last time.

Dear MrAntiFun,

Would you mind doing a recheck for #8 cheat Unlock All Skills, I don’t think it work for version 1.14.

I’m not using steam for DBXV2, and only 2 work. so i’m not sure if it’s the cheats or me.

Most likely what it is. This is made for steam version. Other versions as you see some options work and some dont or not at all.

I can get only 3 of them to work. Unlimited Ki, Stamina, and Freeze Battle Time… The other will register for a brief 2 minutes, then turn off, and not load any more.

the EAC does not work. it crashes my game right after start

Did you replace the launcher with custom one first ?
Are you using the steam version of the game ?

Everytime i go to use start.exe it just doesn’t work

How do i replace the original with the EAC? i can open with, but i run normally it says that it can’t find the program

Download the launcher, go to the game install folder and add .bak to the original launcher then drag and drop the custom launcher into that folder.

I don’t understand how to Install the start.exe so do I just put it in the directory folder then change the name to Start.exe.bak or like let it replace the original start.exe please elaborate.(edit) then do I move the EAC Launcher(the folder) to the Main Game directory?