DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

unlock all skills not working

1 Like

Unlock all skills not working x2

Hello. I’m having an issue with Unlimited Attribute Points cheat. Even after I increase an attribute, it does not seem to increase ingame. I.e. I increase ki to 100, but I still only have 3 bars. Any recommendations? Thank you.

Dont replace the launcher, Add the downloaded one into the same folder :slight_smile:

The unlock all skills doesn’t work, it’ll unlock most skills but it’s missing certain ones like all the time skip (except the ultimate one Molotov) and gigantic rage. Also is there a way to allow my character to play in online without mods active? Like can I use the mods to build my character and then disable the mods to go online?

When I select infinite attribute points, sure I get them, but the game won’t allow me to carry the points I put towards stats into offline modes such as Parallel Quests, story mode, versus match… well basically everything. How do I fix this problem? Is there anyone else that even has this problem?

Also would it be possible for you to consider adding the following cheats?
-Unlock all characters
-One-hit kill (against enemies)
-Item selector, where you can chose an item and how many you want in your inventory so you can get them

I’ll add to the list when I can think of other things that I believe should be added.

Are you using other equipment as well? I noticed that just maxing out all attributes doesn’t honestly do much or have much impact, and most real changes come from your equipment instead.

Nope. No equipment. Brand new CaC.

Sorry this is late, but I’d recommend working on equipment as that’s where the boosts really come from as just maxing out att stats doesn’t have much if any impact alone.

I am having a problem in DB Xenoverse 2 trainer.
The stamina cheat is not turning on.
Can someone help!

Here is link to the video:
Google Drive Link!

Hello, hey i can use this trainer offline and after goes online normally ?

It seems there is a conflict with the infinite Stamina/Ki options & the skill increasing. I pumped the Ki to 100, but when I use the infinite Ki cheat, it lowers the Ki to three bars. There seems no way to fix it outside of a game save editor, & the infinite Ki cheat is essentially useless for anything powerful (i.e. requiring more than 300 Ki/3 bars).

This is happening to me as well. Drops the Ki from 5 bars to 3 when I use infinite Ki. Same with Stamina.

Happening to me, as well. Likely the skills don’t actually carry over, or the “Infinite” Ki just has a set value.

Do you know what could be cool? Instant or unlimited 7 Dragonballs

1 Like

It keeps on telling me DBXV2 file not found

Unlock All Skills not working for me.

Unlimited Attribute Points are reseting by the gamesystem. I know, I know, but it would be better if the LVL/XP can be manipulated, not the Attribute Points.

:))

2 Likes

I got a bit of a problem- the “Unlimited Attribute Points” cheat isn’t working for me. I followed the steps that WeMod told me to. When I used the cheat, the points were THERE but did not affect my character, other than completely resetting his points. Did I do something wrong, or is this a glitch? And if you’re wondering, it’s not my equipment changing it. It completely reset my points, something armor doesn’t do, and didn’t change my points at all when used, changing your points normally you’d see at least SOME increase!

Honestly, even if Equipment has an affect, you cant say that points would just leave him at 3 bars. It would increase, especially when you go up to level 100.