DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Where are the notes? I keep getting told to read notes without a link to the notes.

1 Like

Is there a reason that no one is answering why this mod isn’t updated yet for the DLC? It’s been a long while and it just went through an update, this is getting ridiculous. :frowning: @STiNGERR

The notes are located in the trainer next to each cheat. The cheats are working correctly for me.

1 Like

Oh, are there no notes for this trainer then? Because the only notes I see are the notes saying, “read the notes” lol.

The cheats are working correctly for me.

Also the rarest orb is not made infinite with this cheat in any game mode, including the original game. The orb needed to level the skills done in the simulator at Capsule Corp. In Trunks DLC, no orb type at all is made infinite.

If it was added in the DLC that would likely be the reason it is not infinite. We will take a look at the DLC and update the trainer if necessary.

1 Like

The orb has been there since before the DLC, but it is not infinite. It’s the white orb. All the other orbs are infinite in the regular game, like the blue, green, red, rainbow.

And in the Trunks DLC, the regular orbs are not even infinite, and the medals are not increased or made infinite in the Trunks DLC either.

Can you send us a save with the orb you are referring to?

1 Like

I have made 10 saves, but I am not seeing where the saves are :open_mouth:
This is the screenshot though

Actually, I found the save file: Here

Did the information I provided help in any way?

I will let you know tomorrow after we have had time to test the game.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

All of the orbs are unlimited for me (not tested on DLC).

1 Like

Did you do anything specific or did you only have to turn on all cheats?

Turn it on then I believe you need to gain 1 of each type. I’m going to test it with the DLC soon though.

It’s not working for me, I just collected that 6th orb type (at the very bottom of your list) and it only gave me 1. And I beat those red challenge people for the secret boss, and it only gave me 46 from a fight with Captain Ginyu.

It maybe tied to another cheat? I’ll test it further and let you know.

Okay, also just to update, for the entirety of my gameplay, I had all cheats enabled and xp set to 99999999. Today I played a few min to find the orbs with all cheats except xp and one hit kills enabled. And then I tried again with all cheats active. It didn’t change anything on my end.

Where do you get those orbs? I can’t seem to get one now.

You can get them from killing those red “strong enemy” things that you find flying around in the map, or by flying through the wind tunnels, or randomly on some trees or something.