Dragon born dlc fatal crash

extraction came to 99 percent then it told me that the file is correpted

guess its just a problem on my computer then i am using a windows xp ( which might as well be nicknamed windows expired dur to how old it is)

maybe thats the reason

I would start by trying the 2 newest title updates for each media ID at Xbox Unity: http://xboxunity.net/

It very possible that your game version being spanish is the main issue here but I can’t say for sure. It looks like it’s the NTSC version of the game so I think everything should work fine. To be honest I think I got my Skyrim from that same site as I’ve used them for many games for my RGH.

About your possibly old expired computer. I don’t know why it would telling you files are corrupt when they’re not but it sounds like it might have some issues. All I can say is try to find another PC to try on. Again, good luck trying to get this all sorted.

Sorry but I am not really a pro at using title updates

I found skyrims title update
So what do I do next ?

I’d : 425307e6

Latest update: 2019_1_10

Sooooo what next ?

I don’t see that ID in the list for Skyrim at Xbox Unity. If it were me I would try to use the newest one for each ID they have available. Just download them one at a time and transfer them to your USB drive using Horizon and move them to your 360’s main HDD. Whenever I had issues like yours in the past I usually resolved it by trying different title updates until one finally let the DLC become available to play or access and not show up corrupt on your HDD.

it has worked

thank each and everyone of you for helping me

good luck in life

sincerly

a happy skyrim player

ps; i know that i know have to close the thread but how i do that

You can’t. Only a moderator or admin can close out a thread. Also, glad to hear everything worked out!