Dragon Fable Trainer

whats up guy after try as hard as i could i was unable to find a dragonfable trainer. back when i was a kid i used to love this game and now im starting to play it again i was wondering if anyone could either point me into a direction for a trainer, give me an dragon amulet account, or make a trainer.and if this is in the wrong section could a mod move this to the correct section

I heard previously Dragon Fable but never played or saw it, so i googled it in wikipedia, is it a online game?

“DragonFable is a free-to-play, online, browser-based, single-player, fantasy, role-playing game developed by Artix Entertainment and updated on a weekly basis.” wikipedia, 2008-2016

yep thats the one there where many trainers out there that work wonders but now im struggling to find one. one of the best trainers was saladswf but now it doesnt work

since its online and is weekly updated, is written in the firmament one of those updates might break a trainer :stuck_out_tongue:

kk but does that mean theres not way to get a trainer working again

You are not going to find any help here with this game. Mess around with cheat engine or google some more.

well cheat engine works its just a pain the trainer made it so easy but ok thank anyway