Dragon's Dogma 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

if you join the wemod discord there is an area for pro support. if you ask there you could receive better assistance

I appreciate the response. Now to decide if I want to ā€œbreakā€ the game by just maxing myself out or waiting to NG+. Crazy that we went from 200 to 999 lol

1 Like

Not saving gold amount or encumbrance? They both just reset back to 0??

Would be nice to eventually get a cheat to earn more dcp per kill to max out the vocations quicker.

1 Like

im going to guess you cant edit your pawns stats

1 Like

No, and if you did theyā€™d get banned from online play and being summoned to others rifts.

2 Likes

thank you, I appreciate the quick responese

remove the health you lose over time and restores your health bar to max

If at all possible could we get a multiplier for damage, drop rate, xp, and anything else anyone can think of. I dont want to change my stats permenately.

4 Likes

i think item drop rate would be a great option as well as an exp multiplier and a movement speed motifier

2 Likes

I greatly appreciate what has been added so far.

My main suggestion for what I would really love to see additionally if at all possible is a cheat to have infinite consumable items in some form, like the amount you have not decreasing upon use, or perhaps a way to edit the amount we have.

5 Likes

Would One-Shot-Kills work? That would make grinding a lot faster.

1 Like

Works well. No idea how the anti-cheat is even supposed to work or if it exists even. Maybe we all getting forced to offline mode after 2 weeks or something.

Anyways, would like to see team-wide inf health, infinite usables (inf. exploding arrows in the first game was mad fun), I-frame type of god mode and some sort of 100% drop rate added.

1 Like

Does the Edit Player DCP not do that for you for your Arisen?

This edits the currency for getting skills, but does not edit the rank.

1 Like

I see, thanks for clarifying that for me. Thatā€™s a shame since the first game did have a Max Vocation Rank cheat on WeMod, but itā€™s less than 24hrs, Iā€™m sure more will be added in due time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m am seconding the item edit. However, with a little more clarity. The previous trainer for Dragonā€™s Dogma, had an option for not letting items be used upon use.

For potential options in that regard and to its overall meaning.

Either; As above, editing item stack counts, increasing drop rates(Even I know this one is a bit tough so, not exactly hoping for that anyway, unless we get another Godsbane farming issue.), multiple pick up counter(when you drop an item, you pick it up, and the item basically duped itself. Again, might be a bit tough.)

Honestly, the most feasible and likely the one that makes the most sense, instead of hunting down floating item codes, and IDā€™s, is likely the initial suggestion, as itā€™s predecessor; Infinite Items, as again, mentioned above in this post.

7 Likes

I like the idea but what would happen to items that spoil? Wouldnā€™t you just end up with a stack of spoiled items or is there a way to keep them fresh?

2 Likes

another good one would be instant spell casting

5 Likes

In the first one youā€™d just turn off Items Donā€™t Decrease and discard what you wanted

3 Likes