Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So does this also work if by chance your using nexus mods? cause everytime I try to use any of your cheats it crashes the game…?

“Instant Spell” option works fine with staves and archistaves but doesn’t seem to work with magic bows. Otherwise it’s a great trainer. Thanks!:+1:

Okay so, from what all Ive been experiencing NONE of the Keyboard Keybinds work after the first time of use. I have to click out of game and do them manually which is fine. But the Executables do not work in any way unless it is used as the keybind in game. Tabbing out of the game doesnt let it work anymore oddly. Any kind of work around or fix for people who cant pay for the Pro to use Remote would be bomb <3

EDIT: RUN THE GAME IN ADMINISTRATOR! It fixes all of my problems.

so the instant spells, is it cast instant or no cooldown

Instant cast. But it only works for spells cast with a staff or an archistaff. Cast speed for magic bows and magic shield spells is not changed. And Dragon’s Dogma doesn’t have spell cooldown to begin with.

Im having the same problem, when I try to load in the game crashes

Not having any issues with the trainer at all but just wanted to make a suggestion/request if possible. If not, no biggie.

I was wondering if there would be any way to add options to add HP and Stamina the way you can add to other stats. Also, is there a way to get these stat boosting options to affect the main pawn? Like I said before, if not, not a big deal. Thanks in advance for reading and for the great mod! Seems to work just fine with all I’ve tried so far.

2 Likes

Does add level work for the pawns?

SOLVED!
Run in administrator then at the title screen alt-tab and re-enable cheats
lvl up cheats, rc and gold work immediately doing this to.

just a heads up. the rc and gold once activated require at least 5 or 10 minutes to work.

2 bugs found.

1. Unlimited weight stops working once you log out and back in.
  2. Crashes occur in game following same principal.

I’m working on finding a work around. Steam had a massive update to the library so this might be partially effecting it.

an idea or 2 would be
-brine immunity (enables us to go in the water and not die)
-chest monster attacks die with a keybind
-enable random spawn of extermly powerful monster when in the island ruins. (or just in general)

This game hasn’t been touched with any patches since last year to my knowladge so would you mind checking it @STiNGERR when you get a minute.

Will update if I find a solution to the crashing
Great job btw!

1 Like

Nice. Thanks for letting us know ! Ya stingerr will have to take a look at this when he comes back around :+1:

1 Like

If you guys made it to where i could duplicate lvl 3 cursed items and armor id throw money at you lol JS

run the wemod or game in admin???

Would there be a way to lower some attributes back down? I raised them to fight on Bitterblack Isle, but now I’m one shotting everything else.

Unlimited items doesn’t seem to be working for me. When I use/sell/give items that I only have 1 of, they disappear from my inventory. Am I doing something wrong? I’ve enabled the option in the trainer.

1 Like

For some reason, it loaded up once but no longer does. Like, WeMod doesn’t even recognize it. I tried do it manually as well, nothing. Everything is in check with the antivirus as well.

Hello @DarkDynasty. :slight_smile:

Please try launching the game first via Steam.
Then once on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod and press Play. Then Alt+tab back to the game.
This was said by a previous user in this thread above to have resolved the same issue. :slight_smile:

Late reply, haven’t been on Wemod for some time, but I will try that. If it doesn’t work, I’ll report back, if it does, well then you have my thanks.

So I tried some of the above instructions but when I hit the “Play” button on WM it just circles around like it cant find the game at all. Anyone know how any other ways to fix this?

game keeps crashing no matter what i do. is there anyway to fix it?

1 Like

My game crashed after using the unlimited exp and max vocation rank. Any help ?

1 Like