Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I was using the unlimited party/self health after attempting the wandering drake in the Deos area far too many times and failing. The first time I used the codes and encountered the drake was obviously a cakewalk since none of us could die. The second time - just now (4/5/21) - even with the codes on we were dying left and right. I have no idea why as I start the game in steam then enable the codes I want the same way every time.

Could it had been a glitch or is the code now broken against dragon-kin in the game? I couldn’t tell you exactly what attack was causing the instant downing of my party since the fight is so movement intensive - but it might have been the breath attack. (But I’m not 100% sure.) As an aside, I tested the codes against several of the other large monsters and do not have an issue with death against any of them with the codes enabled.

I know it’s an older game and older codes, but WeMod is something that makes going back to games I had such trouble with and makes them fun again. So thank you, @STiNGERR for creating them in the first place. I appreciate the time and effort.

1 Like

The Add RC and Add Gold part of the trainer only works if you are offline in Dragons Dogma.

I think the game ddda wemod needs a update. can confirm gold and rc not working as well as the unlimited items.

Edit: Nevermind Wemod had an update lol

Appreciate the work being done here, and some stuff I discovered while playing around with the trainer.
Instant spell doesn’t seem to work on magick archer, and upgraded spells (via rings) for mage and sorc.

1 Like

Haven’t played MA yet, but can confirm sorc and mage ring-boosted skills are not effected by the instant spell toggle.

Also lanterns get a little weird when paired with the unlimited items toggle. Stack of five let’s say, when one runs out of oil and you refill it, it doesn’t go back into the stack of five, it clones and starts a new stack. Which is fine due to the unlimited weight toggle, but after a long dungeon you’ve got 50+ lanterns, and all of them are glitched out. You can refill them ten times in a row and still they last about ten seconds before going out…and then cloning a new also-glitched lantern xD Eventually you have to toggle unlimited items off, delete ALL lanterns AND oil, buy new ones, refill, and then toggle unlim item back on.

My game crashes every time I use the exp and Instant kill mods I saw someone else
had this problem too. Anyone know how to fix this?

2 Likes

Hey there, old school gamer here, but new to PC. These trainers the WeMod team create are awesome, especially for gamers with limited time. I started game on Hard mode and find that visually health doesn’t go down but character does expire as without trainer. Anyone else experience this?

same issue and feels like theres gonna be no fix since the trainer was last updated 2017 and it’s such an old game too no one probably cares about it anymore

2 Likes

unlimited money doesnt work

Does anyone know if leveling or stat cheats can work for a pawn?

It does, it doesn’t max the pawn instantly like it does for the player, but it starts going very fast once you enter combat.

It keeps crashing my game

2 Likes

2022 Here. Can you please update the mod or help check if it can still function with steam’s current copy of the game?

Everytime I turn it on the game instantly crashes ):

@STiNGERR pls update when you can <3

3 Likes

The game keeps crashing when I toggle a cheat on or it just boost me to max lvl just from connecting I just wanted some Gold and the don’t even work lol

2 Likes

The game should be qued for an update especially given the recent news about the second game.

3 Likes

This trainer needs an update please.

1 Like

When there is time, a update would be appreciated. Thank you.

3 Likes

ADVICE ABOUT THE TRAINER: Some of y’all seem confused about the gold and rc mods. The gold and rc mods are under the unlimited items mod but they’re not affected by it. In order to get the gold and rc you need to hold down the keybind for it to add a bunch of it. Each time you press it, it gives 5k to the resource so holding it down for a minute it two should add a few million.

TIP to get UNLIMITED GOLD quickly: With the unlimited items and unlimited weight cheats on, getting some materials and then trying to add them to your storage will keep the item in your inventory while also adding the item to your storage. You can rack up millions of gold just by using this method to infinitely duplicate items, having hundreds of them in storage, transferring them to inventory, and then selling them. YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 OF THE ITEM IN ORDER TO DUPLICATE IT. Also, when you sell the items make sure not to sell the whole amount, minus 1 before selling or else it’ll sell the lot, EXAMPLE: If you have 300 ogre bones only sell 299 and you’ll retain the 300 in your inventory to sell again and again. If you sell the whole 300 then it’ll be taken from your inventory.
You can also use this method to infinitely duplicate cursed items to farm late game gear for free.

UPDATE REQUEST FOR THE DEVS: Everything is working perfectly fine for me so if anyone has any issues then it has to be on their part, however, I would just like an update for the rc cheat, instead of 5k maybe bump it to 50k-100k per click as late game rc spending becomes insane.

1 Like

I’m not sure what the issue is, but I can explain it as best I can:

1. I pulled up WeMod and started Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen from the app, and it launches the game just fine, but when I try to load into my game it crashes, even with all of the cheats disabled.
  2. I have launched the game from it’s normal shortcut through Steam, and have loaded into and played the save game, so I know it isn’t the matter of a corrupted save file. Something about the cheat injection is causing the game to crash.

Update: I relaunched WeMod and turned off the “Save Cheats” function, and this time it managed to load my game and inject the cheats without issue.

5 Likes

please update! I even tried to turn off saved cheats, and it still crashes the moment i activate even 1 cheat =(

4 Likes