Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey users, the chances of this game being updated are extremely slim, if any at all. These cheats have not worked for upwards of around a year and it is not likely for them to be updated if that much time has passed. Instead, I recommend this trainer: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - Trainer +24 v1.0 - Update 3 {FLiNG} - Download - GTrainers . I use a trainer from this website for Dark Souls III as the one here does not work. FLiNG is a trustworthy dev, you can even ask the staff at WeMod. WeMod is generally my go-to, but some cheats are outdated and there are new games being updated and made weekly, so it is hard for the staff here to keep up. Your antivirus will see it as a virus, as it does with WeMod, so make sure you make it an exception. You can also try from FLiNGā€™s website directly: My Trainers Archive (From 2012-2019.05) - FLiNG Trainer - PC Game Cheats and Mods . Just do CTRL + F and search for the game. I found it and it should be in the OneLink URL he posted there. Cheers!

Please update. Games really fun and still being played.

3 Likes

I hope they donā€™t abandon it. I really hope an update because I love playing the game.

2 Likes

@STiNGERR How much would you need on Paypal to devote some time to updating and fixing this trainer. You can message me anytime.

A lot of these cheats still work. For those looking to get ā€œInfinite Goldā€, turn on the ā€œInfinite Itemsā€, purchase at least 3 of a cheap item, sell 2, rinse and repeat. Its a small workaround, but it will get you more than enough gold right off the bat. Rinse and repeat with pricier items are you get them.

game still crashes. It would be playing for like 5-10mins and then the game crashes either on main menu or gameplay/cutscene etc.

2 Likes

It keeps crashing for me every time it goes to load the game. It was working fine, then the app updated and no longer works.

1 Like

when the game tries to start it cratched

1 Like

Still broken. Needs patching

3 Likes

The game loads to the main menu fine but crashes every time I load save. The game works fine without using wemod. I have tried verifying and redownloading the game and making a new save. Still crashing every time using wemod.

3 Likes

Same thing happens to me, i can load it without WeMod but if i activate it then it crashes with no crash or error messageā€¦ so frustrating.

So, the problem seems to be with the ā€œSave Cheatsā€ function, it all works fine if you just disable the ā€œSave Cheatsā€ option.

1 Like

Many thanks, especially the jump cheat has been both very helpful for speedy traversal and really fun to travel around with.

1 Like

the mod when booted before or after crashes the game. It plays fine if I load steam normally but definitely seems to pick up the wemod start up and the whole game crashes. Oh and it does not work either when offline mode

1 Like

As others have posted comments, it crashes even if I turn off the option to save the mod and start it.
It seems to crash even if I start the game and then start the mod. Is there a solution to this problem?

1 Like

@maouCH Iā€™m having the same exact problem, even after disabling the ā€œSAVE CHEATSā€ optionā€¦

@STiNGERR - Any suggestions?

Thanks!

1 Like

If I turn off unlimited xp, it wonā€™t crash. I tried it in my own environment.

I tried using Unlimited Weight, Add Gold, Add RC. All three do not seem to work. I have tried using them enter inventory to look at items and then close and there was no change for any of the three. Am I doing something wrong?

ok the weight system works it is the other stuff that doesnā€™t. Sorry for the mix up

Unlimited items doesnā€™t seem to work