Dune: Spice Wars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

that works for gamepass?

Yes, the mods work just like the steam version, so they are hit or miss on which units they apply to.

Thanks AWD I figured it out you rock

Have their fixed unlimited hp for garrison units yet?

The Unlimited HP doesnt work if your unit have full resources, if its depleted the health is unlimited, @ColonelRVH.

Thanks!

Unlimited HP still not working. Iā€™ll activate it but after about 15 seconds or so it turns itself back off.

Unlimited HP does not work no matter how much time you wait for the scan.

The Dune: Spice Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Thank you for the update!

Thank you sooo very much!

Yep itā€™s working for me again, thanks!

I hope you can add more Options in the feature.

I just have to share that when I read the game engine was very bad, I laughed so hard. Funcom has not changed one bit. I am surprised they have revived themselves after nearly 13 years of promising a new engine for Anarchy Online, and 3 company wipes, they just gave up and updated minimal graphics, and charge nearly 15 a month for it, instead of releasing as a free update as previously promised. Anyways, great mod as usual guys.

1 Like

Can you please add more cheats to the trainer? I canā€™t do anything without Plascrete, Spice, Influence, Agents, and Intel.

Unlimited HP does not work anymore.

Hi @ColonelRVH thanks for helping us since the game release. When you have some time, could you take a look and update it?

1 Like

The Dune: Spice Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
6 Likes

My friend, would you be so kind and give us a new pdate when you have some free time? Thank you

2 Likes

I can confirm the trainerā€™s features donā€™t work with the new Conquest update. ColonelRVH an update to this trainer would be greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

That would be super awesome!

1 Like