Dune: Spice Wars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks once again for the quick update. I appreciate it!

10/25/22 Unlimited Unit Health turns off automatically after about 5 minutes of play. Reinstalled Wemod, reinstalled the game, verified files via steam, no luck

1 Like

Same issues here! Hope they get a quick fix out.

The Dune: Spice Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Em i dont want to be rude but game got update and none of the trainer mods aka cheats wont work now can you look into it. Ps if possible can you add option to edit the goods aka authoroty, plastcreet and influence.

The new Air and Sand update came out yesterday. I tested out the Trainer and can confirm that Unlimited Unit HP and the Huge Solari Plus options don’t work. The Set Hegemony option still worked though.

The Dune: Spice Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

hi
windows store version was released a couple days ago…
would be grateful for a WEMOD update

1 Like

Thank you for the update!

has anyone tried this with the windows version?

I hope there’s a PC Game Pass version coming soon.

1 Like

I’ve been playing with the trainer and the Unlimited Unit HP cheat doesn’t work. It also strangely doesn’t auto turn off like it usually does when a cheat doesn’t work. The other cheats work just fine though.

HP still works, again mod effect can be slow to get with the game bad coding requires the trainer to scan the entire system memory.

1 Like

Okay, I did some more testing. Units with zero supply have Unlimited HP. If you let their supply regenerate they lose the Unlimited HP.

Is there some way to get confirmation as to whether the team is working on a Game Pass version of this trainer?

If it is not in the queue it is not being worked on at the moment.

The HP is not unlimited. Uninstalled and re-installed units keep dieing 15-20+ minutes in the game.

So many of us have requested for resources and research options along with authority and water/manpower but no replies from the devs of the trainer.

i doubt they even listening to us anyways, disappointment.

Is it possible to get an update for the Game Pass Version?

drag the d4x.exe file over to wemod from C:\XboxGames\Dune- Spice Wars\Content