Dune: Spice Wars Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Dune: Spice Wars
This is the official discussion topic of the Dune: Spice Wars Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Unit HP
2. Pump CHOAM Share Price
3. Set Hegemony
4. Instant Kill
5. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Mods might need a few minutes or more to take effect after activation. The game engine is very bad so it has to scan the entire system memory for higher compatibility in general.
The dev keeps making it harder to deal with resources like Solari so we might have to abandon the option at some point.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/05/2022
    Started development

• 12/06/2022
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 06/26/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/27/2023

• 10/09/2023
    Pump CHOAM Share Price cheat added
    Updated notes

• 12/08/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Dune: Spice Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
2 Likes

none of these are working

None are working.

1 Like

Hello,

The game got an update this week and the trainer needs an update either. I have tried to find a function in the WeMod App to make a report the need for an update.

Unlimited Unit HP is not working anymore - it was at least working before the latest game update.

Instant Kill is not working, but I don’t know whether it has worked before the latest update.

Huge Solari Plus and Set Hegemony are still working well with current trainer and latest game update.

I haven’t tested game speed.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work and thanks for the update today.

However, even with the most recent update you just put out not even an hour ago, I did notice that a few of options still seemed broken (unlimited health wasn’t functioning when I tried it, would get the error sound). Instant kill also seemed to still be broken (once again got the error sound from WeMod when trying to activate it), but game speed worked fine. Hegemony worked fairly well, at least well enough to progress past missions pretty quickly. Solari plus was only sorta working in conquest mode. On maps where there isn’t spice, it would work maybe 1/4 of the time and give a large amount of solari all at once, then it’d cease to function. On maps where there was spice, it worked as intended and as it used to, but I noticed now that all the AI were also receiving the same benefits. Not sure if there’s a way to limit that at all or if that’s just a side effect that’ll always be present moving forward.

Anyway, I really do appreciate the work you put into fixing everything today and the work you’ve put into it in general, just thought I’d make you aware of some things I noticed on the XBOX version.

instant kill is not working

With version 1.0.31477.0 installed today, March 11th, the trainer has completely stopped working. I would sincerely appreciate it if someone could fix it.

1 Like