Dying Light 2 Stay Human Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Generally you should make it so you can give yourself inhibitors. This is because when I was in game and I used the hacks when I got inhibitors from a box it said i had 0 inhibitors. So if there is a way to add or delete inhibitors from your invintory that would be great.

3 Likes

Would love to see a “Freeze Night” Option for this game since night is very important for this one than the first. Also the ability to remove points added to skills, stamina, and health because you can break your save if you add any too soon in the game. Thanks for the fast launch by the way

Same for the other tree. Also do not add full stamina or health until you get to add a point in the story or the same thing will occur. Learned that the hard way LOL

heads up if you use wemod on steam for this game it will ban you from joining others games.

add option to freeze countdown for parkour missions pls

3 Likes

also can you add unlimited inhibitors pls

A slider for time of day would be AWESOME

Does anyone know how to get past the “inhibitor” section? It says I have NONE, but I upgraded already. I really don’t want to restart this game over again!

1 Like

yes, freeze timers

3 Likes

Steam does not ban you from any games, it is the games that will ban you. If you were banned then the other game detected that you have the software installed and issued a bad is probably what happened. Or did you mean joining co-op?

2 Likes

Hi, i have one question, I can get banned using this trainer?

If you’re playing by yourself you should be fine.

Suggestion maybe add some invisibility? Thanks!

1 Like

since I activated a cheat but I don’t know which one produces a bug that makes my bonus weapons no longer recoverable. Would you have a solution? Sorry for my bad english

1 Like

Loving the trainer so far, just noticed the money edit doesnt seem to be
working. Yeah im outside the safe zone and under the “limit” yet it wont
change in value. wont increase when i loot money off corpses. whats up?

1 Like

Hey, I used the XP multiplier and i’m hard stuck at level 9. Any suggestions?

1 Like

no idea what cheat is causing it but my game is randomly skipping dialogue towards the end… very annoying but could also be a game bug?

edit… speeding up the game seems to cause the dialogue issue. i had it somehow set to 1.1 resetting to 1.0 fixed it.

I love you guys for dis trainer!

I am having the very same issue.

lvl 9 is max level. if your speaking of player rank