Dying Light 2 Stay Human Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Really? How strange to be only level 9. That is good to know, thanks.

yeah seems so, as else with infinite xp and that bonus trippler setting i have it drawn all the way up to times 15 and i have done so much ■■■■ but the progress bar has been totally empty since hitting level 9. so i am going to guess this is game related and not trainer related as the trainer would mulitply incoming xp and thus if it was not hard locked to 9, i should be gaining xp. the trainer doesnt “take” that away from me so it is game sided. might be max level, might be a bug… in a few days we will probably know more, keep an eye on the games forums and or steam community if others report the same issues.

edit Requesting Infinite items for throwables… :smiley:

what’s the possibility of changing the teleport from waypoint to mission point. I ask because some how my game bugged out and i cant get to the mission with out dyeing to out of mission area timer and basicly in a infinite death loop.

Money isn’t working on my side I’m using Steam client

1 Like

Can we be banned if we cheat in solo for example to get an XP Multiplier and then we play in coop without cheating?

nope

Is it possible to increase the upgrade points for stamina and health ? With enabled xp boost it also boosts the pickup of the syringe crates now i got 21/21 is there a way to get more than that ?

For those who keep asking for player level it kind of resembles in what region you can survive in the map you can see stuff like rank 4-6 so in certain regions are stronger enemies than other i really dislike this system i would prefer a global level instead of this borderlands crisscross.

Hi everyone, will you add more features? eg freeze time challenges ? :slight_smile: Certainly more people would welcome this feature.

3 Likes

Hey, j’ai utiliser un peu le Mod xp (xp multi a 6) je peut jouer en Coop ? rejoindre ou inviter un ami sans problème ?
merci

i don’t understand “Daylight+1 cheat” it does make time go forward but i haven’t noticed the zombie behavior change.

Curious what may be going on with the Coop part using WeMod on this game. I have completed the initial part of the game to get to the open world where coop unlocks. But once there, I have an issue where when I go to the online menu and change it to Friends only. I see my friends and there is supposed to be an invite friend option (choose C) when you hover over the name. But it is missing. When I turn off WeMod and just run the game I see the option and I can invite my friend. Curious if this is expected or if the game itself notices WeMod and wont let you play coop? Thanks!

You can’t use this in Co-op

I was using it all day yesterday, by launching the game through steam and clicking play on wemod after loading in. I was able to join friends and they were able to join me. The game was having connection issues yesterday early morning.

1 Like

so far everything is working for me on steam even after the game update. I would like to see an option to set inventory space being set to the desired amount if possible. I feel like I’m filling up my inventory all the time

1 Like

Hello. Only using Cheats for money and xp. And I was wondering if I increase my money and XP. Will those stats cause me to get banned if I go online?

Will there be a cheat for unlimited throw weapons etc?

2 Likes

it is very unlikely that you would get banned for it, i at least have never heard of such bans in games with similar online features (meaning primarily single-player games with added coop). i also doubt they are checking how you got your stats during single-player sessions. i would advise against using cheats in coop mode though and of course i can’t guarantee anything since i didn’t work on the game.

it says in the description to not be used in safe zones, but it also didn’t work for me outside. it did work in the bazaar however with no problems, so don’t know what’s up with that. anyways, when your in the bazaar just set the amount of money and hit “set” and when you check your inventory afterwards your funds will have increased.

People moded the hell out of dying light 1 and there are already 22 mods for 2 on Nexus, so I doubt they really care if you use a cheat or not. If you are really worried about using this program, you can always try Dying Light 2 Developer Menu at Dying Light 2 Nexus - Mods and community which enables the dev menu in-game.

I have the same issue , the problem is for me it just fked me all over , i cant seem to join other players nor invite them even if i turn off wemod , i wanna play with friends but i cant seem to be able to do it. I dont know what else to do can someone help ?