Dying Light 2 Stay Human Cheats and Trainer for Steam

love

Try opening your inventory when using the cheat.

I did that. Didn’t fix it. I did get it working though. Not sure if it was because I needed to progress after a certain point or what. But it works now.

please could ya implament thease

• Unbreakable Lockpick

• Easy Lockpicking

• Always Max Bow Tension

• Insta-Win Races [Races will be instantly won upon joining them. So if you don’t like running around, this will make you not need to do them.]

• Freeze Race Timer [The race timers will always be frozen, so you have enough time to get the gold medal.]

• Freeze Quests Timer [Quest timers will always be frozen, so you have enough time to do anything that you need to do.]

thease are infact possible as (“GreenHouse!”) has thease in his trainer [Cheat Engine Tables]

4 Likes

Im having issues with the money cheat as well. Sounds like i should keep trying it, but havent had this issue up till now.

Edit: Its working. I think if you try to use it once without inventory open (I accidentally hit it while doing a diff cheat), it wont work till you restart wemod.

what is prologe?

The first 2 hrs or so at the beginning of each game. Otherwise known as the introduction.

When I was running through the GRE building, I have one cheat enabled; One hit kill. Some reason when I try to loot the GRE cache, it would give me 20+ inhibitors. I know by default it gives you either 1-3, but some reason it would give me more double when I try to loot the GRE buildings caches. I may have another mod enabled, Imma double check. Most likely I did have something else enabled besides One hit kill. (The buildings that yield 4 inhibitors, also I was in Old Villedor.)

I second that …mission timers always make me quit games…i hate them

3 Likes

Update the trainer pls new patch just come out just now on the game @FLiNG

1 Like

is there a way we can get no clip so we can fly so to speak ot get on buildings by chance

this is normal.

Und zwar habe ich folgendes Problem bei Dying Light 2 . Ich benutze Cheats , Unbegrenzte Gesundheit und Unbegrenzte Immunität. Und wenn die Cheats aktiviert sind kann ich eine Mission annehmen und wenn es dann zur nächsten Person oder Position geht kann ich da zwar was machen aber dann bleibt der Marker da stehen von der Quest und es geht nicht weiter, ich muss das spiel dann beenden das ich im hauptmenß lande und dann weiter machen. Ohne die Cheats klappt es. Was kann ich da machen?

Mfg Markus

If you use “XP Multiplier” it causes Inhibitors to be multiplied as well, chests were giving me 30 inhibitors at 10x XP multiplier. Side note because I haven’t bothered to test, I also have “Unlimited Weapon Durability” on.

Bug or feature you decide. This is a warning to using the “XP Multiplier” cheat, this also multiplies Inhibitors picked up. Note, I also have “Unlimited Weapon Durability” and haven’t checked if it requires both but it definitely multiplies Inhibitors by the XP Multiplier number as at 10x I was getting up to 30 Inhibitors per chest.

Set money does not seem to work anymore.

Bro this is an EN section refer to maybe google translator.

Please add easy lock pick and freeze timer. Dying light 2

2 Likes

Any idea as to when a WeMod update is going to be available for this game? I can only imagine how busy the staff is always updating games, but some sort of update would be welcomed!

1 Like

everything works for me

1 Like