Dying Light 2 Stay Human Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you’re reading this right now please know how happY I would be to sell your immortal soul for a clock-freeze on the various timed challenges.

4 Likes

Found this out the hard way. Sucked having to replay.

I think that might be the max, I see on a dev menu that nexus has as high as 25 and I heard someone say that saw a 11 or 15 player which I haven’t seen.

because health and Stamina can get maxed at 24 or 25 each

1 Like

Unlimited arrows/bolts and a noclip if possible would be very welcomed.

2 Likes

this is what PandoraAtom84 is trying to say, “I have the following problem with Dying Light 2. I use Cheats , Unlimited Health and Unlimited Immunity. And if the cheats are activated, I can accept a mission and when it goes to the next person or position, I can do something there, but then the marker stays there from the quest and it doesn’t go any further, I have to end the game then I end up in the main menu and then continue. It works without the cheats. What can I do there?”

I’ve been having the exact same issue since the release of the initial WeMod release

Good Morning, I play with a friend of mine in coop, if I enter my upload, insert money, I go out and come back online without wemod, will I have any problems? ban? thank you and sorry for my english, it is not native language

1 Like

Does anybody know what to do when the WeMod launcher tells you that it is unable to launch the game or find it. The prompt says something like that.

1 Like

Same here. I cant edit my money in-game.

is there a way to make a “fly mode” with the parachute? like pressing {spacebar} makes it go higher

1 Like

I have 60+ hours played, I have beaten the game once, and here are some of my thoughts about the cheats and what could be an improved gaming experience not just for me, but for many other DL2BH players.

1. Have the ability to not be seen by other sleepers (zombies in dark zones that are sleeping).
  2. As someone previously stated, adding somewhat of a “flight mode” for the parachute would make harder to reach places (such as all the GRE towers) much more accessible.
  3. Unlimited Accessories, Consumables, etc (while we do not need the materials for crafting the items we have to wait until we have an entire stack of that specific item and then move on to the other, it is just time consuming to be honest lol).
  4. Unlimited lockpicks (no matter what, you don’t lose lockpicks).
  5. For the parkour challenges, for there to be a freeze timer option would be amazing!

Just a few options in my humble opinion that could potentially be beneficial to the average DL2BH player!

P.S.
Feedback is encouraged!

{would make harder to reach places (such as all the GRE towers) much more accessible}

that is exactly why i want a “flight mode” except what i’m trying to reach is one of those GRE tower roof drops. it says only accessible by paraglider but i’ve developed a headache trying to find out how to get high enough to reach it. so frustrated that i have given up for now

@ActualKitten16 i wish you the best of luck figuring it out this game can be a pain sometimes!

honestly, i’m having trouble enjoying it as much as the original. wemod has helped a lot though

i understand that without these cheats it really wouldn’t be as enjoyable

tho now that i’ve mostly gotten the hang of the game, i use the cheats sparingly now. except for free-crafting so i never run out of crossbow bolts.

you shouldnt, I usually play in single player and I havent seen any issues but multiplayer might be an issue as expected. but if you have them running im pretty sure the game wont let you join anyone

jc, why must Edit-Money be done outside safe zones?

Just want to let u guys know… the game just update to v1.2 moments ago, and i can confirm none of the cheats work.

2 Likes

Be a good time to add some extra cheats as well. Like maybe a challenge timer stop cheat? :smiley: lol

7 Likes