Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Having an issue where the game instantly crashes whenever opening the inventory/opening the shop menus. Even with no mods turned on

2 Likes

you gotta fix the game crashing fix it brooo for the love of god so i can play

4 Likes

the game released free on epic, but the game crashes everytime i open my inventory with the mods turned on. id rather not have to go back through the grind again that i did on my xbox. hopefully this can get fixed

4 Likes

Game is continuously crashing while opening the inventory! & I am yet to face if there’s anything else broken as well

Thanks in advance for upcoming patches!

2 Likes

Game is indeed crashing when opening inventory please fix so I can play game properly

2 Likes

Only works properly if you use the previews version but some of the mods are not working

2 Likes

wdym preview verison

1 Like

Pls fix the inventory crashhh, game crashes when you open inventory ingame

2 Likes

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

thank you!

still crashes when inventory opens :frowning:

1 Like

Despite the new update, it still crashes whenever the inventory is being opened.

1 Like

same

1 Like

It’s still crashing when opening inventory UI or trader UI

edit: Sorry for saying basicly the same thing just figured I’d tell you it’s not only the inventory UI but also the trader UI and maybe more but I haven’t tested yet.

1 Like

it dosent crash for me?

Thank you Stingerr. This update worked for me so far without any problems.
Enhanced edition on Epic games

A few of the cheats work, but regardless with cheats enabled or not, the game hardcrashes to desktop on opening the inventory / talking to traders / buying / using the map or any ingame menu is being opened, if launched through WeMod.

Enhanced Edition, Epic.

i was only having this issue with epic since when i purchased dying light on steam before refunding it i havent been having this issue but i would have to guess which i am most likley wrong but possibly epic games has a anti mod thing protecting its games?

Steam version probably works fine, but Epic version does not.

I would imagine the game would crash on launching or enabling cheats then, not when opening the inventory. The game is mod friendly as far as I know, the cheats used to work fine in the past on Epic, and some still do work fine.

But I’m not educated in these things so who knows lol

Thought maybe just maybe it had to do with finishing the prologue first, but even after that, with all inventory options available and choosing offline mode, the game still crashes on opening inventory

The strangest part is that the base story crashes on inventory, but the DLC story… works just fine! Inventory, map, all the cheats.

Still crashing in Story mode when using Inventory.