Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Dying Light
This is the official discussion topic of the Dying Light Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Easy Lock Picking
4. Unlimited Throwables
5. Unlimited Items
6. Free Crafting
7. More Backpack Slots
8. +5K Money
9. -5K Money
10. Set Money
11. Max Survivor Level XP
12. Max Agility Level XP
13. Max Power Level XP
14. Max Driver Level XP
15. Max Legend Level XP
16. Unlimited Durability
17. Unlimited UV Flashlight
18. Unlimited Grappling Hook
19. No Reload
20. Add Selected Weapon Ammo
21. Super Accuracy
22. No Recoil
23. Weapon Cloning (Zecman)
24. Unlimited Repairing
25. Unlimited Fuel
26. One-Hit Kills
27. Zombie Carnage
28. Set Damage Multiplier
29. Switch to Day
30. Switch to Night
31. Set Day Time
32. Freeze Timers
33. Weapons/Looting in Safe Zone
34. Jump Height
35. Teleport to Waypoint
36. Save Location
37. Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/12/2022
    Started development

• 04/12/2022
    Released trainer with 32 cheats

• 05/06/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/14/2023

• 02/17/2023

• 04/07/2023

• 04/09/2023

• 04/13/2023
    -5K Money cheat added
    Set Money cheat added
    Set Damage Multiplier cheat added
    Set Day Time cheat added
    Weapons/Looting in Safe Zone cheat added

• 04/17/2024

• 04/18/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 32 cheats

Flashback when opening backpack…

Hello, I have a problem with this Mod, the problem that I have encounter is with the inventory, when ever WeMod is turn on for Dying Light it closes the game if I try to open the inventory-map-outfits, I can still use the mods such as unlimited health, Stamina etc… when it takes me out of the game it does not show any “error,” it only happens when I have WeMod for Dying light, it does not happen when WeMod is off.

7 Likes

having a problem that whenever the wemod is active for the game whether cheats are on or not every time i attempt to axcess my inventory, does not show any error just crashes and sends me back to my home screen

5 Likes

I am having the same issue. I have tried finding ways to fix it with no luck.

1 Like

Dying Light crashes every time I start it up with wemod trainer. I am playing it through the epic games store

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten in touch with you? I sent a message and got the response to come here, but I am not seeing any fixes. It’s very annoying because I paid for pro and cant even use it without crashing.

Well first thing I did is to mention it on Discord, and trying a lot of methods that the Mods on Discord tried to help me, also since STINGER is 1 person (I think,) it will take some time for him to fix it, since he also has made a lot of trainers in WeMod, and he has frequently fixing a lot, and it takes time to fix bugs, and since this problem its recent it will take some time since there is a lot of bugs in trainers that he has made for a lot of games.

What “Pro” does it give you exclusive -Themes-, more -Influence- whether choosing next trainer for a game or in Discord, and in gives you more controls for example turning on the mods in the WeMod app in your computer or phone also gives you in game display of the mods, and it does not say that you will not experience bugs while using the trainers, but since you have “Pro” you have more influence, maybe you should send a message to the creator of the trainer " [STiNGERR]."

Yea same here, whenever im playing dying light light without wemod like even on and currently running on the game its fine but when i press play on wemod without even touching a cheat on wemod it just completel crashes the game closed instantly and then i have to open it again again and again. Ive been trying to get this fixed for a while now…

Alr thanks mate ik i have someone to thank and rely on

1 Like

I can’t open my inventory map etc. without the game crashing I don’t know why this is but if there’s a fix for this please let me know

1 Like

So far there isn’t. I sent in a report and was told to put the issue here. As of yet no one has given any indication of it being fixed. I just play and hope I don’t forget and press the I button on instinct. I log out then back in with no trainer to adjust inventory and do skills… Its time consuming and very annoying.

oh well i hope they fix it.

i am having the same issue months later

You can now download the latest version in flingtrainer.com! Now it can work in game version 1.4.9.Here is the link Dying Light: Enhanced Edition Trainer - FLiNG Trainer - PC Game Cheats and Mods

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Was each and every setting tested? I know quite a few were broken previously, including the XP ones.

I’m crashing as soon as i begin to run and jump.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements