Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can actually see why this might be intentional and not an issue that needs fixing. In some games when making the player’s stat max using cheats it actually ends up breaking the game or causing issues. I’m assuming the reason the trainer gives -1XP than needed to level up is to prevent such a thing happening. Just a guess.

Just do something to earn that additional 1xp. It can’t be that hard surely? :slight_smile:

1 Like

As Ravenfyre has stated, this is mostly likely by design and not a bug. Some games will break if you’re at the exact XP needed to level up and will then not allow you to level up any further. Find a zombie and give it the good ole’ 1,2 and that should level you up :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’re right. It would usually not be a problem. Except for survivor xp which you can only get by doing quests. That makes it a lot trickier as you have to grind quests to level up your survivor level. For agility, combat, and legend this is not a problem.

dang i have tried everything to get the teleport to work but it just doesn’t want to work any tips ?

UV Flares are not working!

@ThyAlex @dwarf_gekko3
Cattura

@REPPiN can you fix this, every time i turn on unlimited items then turn it off because i have too many stuff it just stays on because when i try to sell items they stay the same amount 99 , when i drop them is when they go away or when i use a first aid the number doesnt go down
AND
fix the day & night time switch because it doesnt switch for me i tried restarting everything but it doesnt work so can you please fix these things?? hope you still read these

I’m putting in this one that you circled in red, but like I said, the UV Flares don’t work, I throw and after 3 seconds they just disappear, and instead of you trying to solve the errors that the players report to you, you keep acting. as if we were wrong and you are always the owners of reason!!

This seems to be an issue with the game itself rather than the trainer. An eight-second Google search reveals several threads from people reporting issues with UV flares. If it’s a game issue there is absolutely nothing that @REPPiN can do.

1 Like

As @Ravenfyre said this is not a WeMod issue. I have almost every cheat enabled and UV Flares work perfectly fine.

https://streamable.com/9hna9

3 Likes

@dwarf_gekko3 the “unlimited durability” related bug (the one that breaks the UV flares) has been fixed some time ago, and we aren’t able to reproduce your issue

perhaps check if theres a file in this folder named “Trainer_29231_XXXXXX.dll”
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers

1 Like

is there a way to add an option so that the Volatile zombies (both running and nighttime) can appear on the map radar in NIGHTMARE mode? i found a separate mod that lets Survivor Sense work in NIGHTMARE but can my request work in wemod?

The only ones that I’m still having issues with is the teleportation cheats. I tried the newest one in the history section, and teleport worked like once, but that was it. Seems to be hit or miss. Also, when I use that newest one, I can’t use the app on my phone. It’s just saying to launch the game on the PC which of course it is lol. Not too big of an issue there, but the teleportation is a bit wacky. I tried it with the map open, game paused, jumping before hitting the teleport button, nothing’s working unfortunately.

Not sure what it can be Chris has had no problems with it

Heya, I’m actually finding that the Teleport to Waypoint execution doesn’t work.

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Fixed! make sure to select the latest version of the trainer
Cattura

Hey REPPiN, first of all, BIIIG fan of the trainer, mostly works brilliantly, however the trainer crashes the inventory/skill etc. I’ve even tried launching the game without mods, opening the inventory, then launching the trainer, but when I launch it with the inventory open, it crashes the game. I’ve read through this thread already and seen this has happened before, I have made sure to use the latest version of the trainer but it doesn’t work. This wasn’t happeneing when I started using the trainer but it has started happening out of nowhere, any tips as to what I’m doing wrong? or is there some solution I do not know about?

Cheers

1 Like

@FrederickBerne I can’t reproduce that

1. are you playing the latest version of the steam version of the game?
  2. any mods installed?
1 Like

hi , help me , please fix the trainer , whenever i open the inventory or buying from shop , when i click the back button , the game will crash . also , other mod doesnt work like teleport switch day/night etc.