Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just tested it. Yep I can confirm, using inventory or opening weapon menu crashes the game. Any workaround?

guys, you should select the latest version of the trainer from the ‘history’ tab manually (until we fix that issue)
Cattura
@hzmij @Trstngllrdo

2 Likes

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Just pointing out that the ‘Request Update’ button is showing after today’s trainer update:

For those who think you need to vote there is no need :upside_down_face:

the game had an update too, maybe because of the new DLC

Hmmm… my game auto updated this morning around 5:30 am:

The trainer update was after that [around 10 am].

Haven’t tested it out yet, but REPPiN has been on point with these updates for this game.

Is the trainer working for you?

2 Likes

Hey, REPPiN, Thank you for you work. But i have a issue in Old Town with Teleportaion to Waypoint. When you teleport to any part of the city, you appear too high, and before you land, it teleports you to the nearest safe zone. Please, fix.

Thx for your attention.

don’t know about the 2nd part but teleporting you high is normal. enable invincible before doing so

I never experienced that, but I can lower the height if you guys wish

doesn’t matter to me, i never use teleport. but what about my requests about the grappling hook length distance and volatiles on map? is it possible?

1 Like

Hey y’all how do I get max xp to work?

Hi! I love this! <3

When the game starts, the game starts naturally until I reach the beginning of the adventure, then the game turns off :disappointed_relieved:

Is there any error code that pops up? If so, could you screenshot it and post it here please? Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

1. Is this game purchased from Steam, another store or cracked?

2. Does your computer meet the minimum specifications to run the game?

3. Verify the game’s integrity via Steam. This checks the game for missing or corrupted files and fixes it. Here’s how to do that: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

EDIT - I’m getting slow. Second time @Instinct sniped me today :laughing:

2 Likes

if start the game without wemod , the game starts normal but if i use wemod the game turns off

i download the game with crack

WeMod does not support cracked games. We will be unable to offer support unless you purchase it from Steam.

any idea which version works with the game version 1.23.0 ?

it crashes on startup with the latest update.

thank you

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes