Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi.first i wanna thank you for all of your efforts . actually i have an issue with dying light . when i use wemod on the game its gonna work fine but when i increase my XP using wemod , the game will close. i tried everything but using XP close the game every time when its time for leveling up with that XP
i can send recorded file if case you need to see the problem.

thanks again. ST Feri

Hi
Please help me
I like to play the game with your cheats but every time i open the game with Wemod its crashed out of the game!!!
Please help me
My game is up to date

the stats part of the trainer doesnt seem to work for me.
i’ve downloaded the current trainer and opened game through wemod program,
everything else works fine, just the stats

Same problem for me too!

i downloaded a custom map and the trainer makes the game crash when i try to use it. not immediately though, the trainer works until i try to talk to an NPC or open stash/inventory. that’s when it crashes. this is a single player map, NOT an online multiplayer map, so what did the creator do to prevent the trainer from being used? can the trainer be updated in a way to make it work?

You cannot use this with custom maps. WeMod will only work with the base game without any other mods.

ok but still,why is that?

Because the trainer is coded to work with the game only. You’d need a different trainer for each custom map, which is uneconomical.

i understand. very frustrating though, the creator made the gameplay too difficult for me but the map has so many features i want to explore.

The 5K money cheat doesn’t work for me, when I activate it and go to my inventory or a shop the amount doesn’t change, All the other cheats work, I just don’t know why this was doesn’t work.

1 Like

Hello there,

I am wondering if this trainer would be okay to use in a co-op session with friends. If they don’t know that I am using it am I still at risk of getting detected/banned by something?

Thank you,

-Kubbus.

Dying light uses VAC. While we’ve never had a report of VAC banning someone for using WeMod we do not recommend trying it.

Absolutely not, As long as you don’t use online services with a game with VAC you are fine, The second you go “online” co-op or multiplayer it Boots up the VAC, an automated system designed to detect cheats installed on users’ computers. If a user connects to a VAC-Secured server from a computer with identifiable cheats installed, the VAC system will ban the user from playing that game on VAC-Secured servers in the future.

Hope this helps.

Is there any way to implement a max xp for be the zombie?

Any idea when teleporting to waypoint is going to be fixed?? teleporting and +5K money dont work

Teleport to waypoint works fine. I can’t comment on adding money since I’ve maxed mine out.

Teleport to Waypoint doesn’t work as of right now and so is the 5k money doesn’t work either, I hope in the nearest future REPPiN adds Max Be The Zombie level and fixes Teleporting to Waypoint and 5k money when REPPiN has the time to be able to fix these issues hopefully in the nearest future, considering REPPiN might be busy with other projects or just in general, anyway hope this helps others understand your not the only one with issues most people are too. And also a quick little note yes you can play co-op games with friends using REPPiN’s Cheat / Trainer, just make sure both of you have set your VAC Secured Game from YES to NO then that’s it all done. So what anyone else tells you is either false information or just spreading lies to deceive you and make you think you can’t do these things but you can.

1 Like

Teleport to waypoint does work. The only cheat not working is Add $5K

And no " be the zombie is for online / multiplayer. So we wont make anything to work for online or multiplayer modes

Teleporting hasn’t been working for me either, since the last community event was over. Even before then it was getting a bit buggy in “The Following” DLC to the point you could only really teleport to safe zones.