Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi you! Thanks for the cheats! Anyway 'till yesterday they worked perfectly with the enchanted edition too… today the game constantly crash if i run it with wemode but still work fine if i run it from itself. I don’t suppose it would be possible turn back at the previous version… right? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes. :slight_smile:
On the far right of the trainer there is a button that says “History”. Click that and then you should be able to see and select previous versions of the trainer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh that was easy! It worked :star_struck: Thank you very much!

1 Like

Most welcome indeed. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, +5k money not working, max level xp not working

For some reason when i want to open inventory the game just crashes.
Tried to put on a different key bt crashes like that too. Fix?

hey i know you have said you stopped working on this but i was hoping you could update it one last time for some move speed options like the old cheat table had, and thank you already for making such an awesome trainer

No he has not stopped working on this. He still updates this all the time. But for adding stuff I doubt that he would

am i able to play online with these mods or is it only single player??

All cheats in WeMod are only created for single player.

what if i played single then max out everything and got a lot of ammo/items and then went to mulitplayer but wasnt using WeMod anymore, will i still have all of my stuff or is it different from when playing single and multi???

We dont condone cheating online. The choice is yours. If you want to use it online / multiplayer will probably get banned. All trainers are made for singleplayer use only
As with all games if you mod your character and go online they probably can tell or some one will report you.
And yes you should still have all your stuff because it’s in your save file

Hey, not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but the game crashes once it gets through the loading screens, before I even get to main menu every time I open game through WeMod. I bought the game through GOG, not Steam, don’t know if that makes a difference. It’s the Dying Light enhanced edition - the Following. Looking for trainer solely for offline single player campaign.

@QuietKangaroo50.
Please make sure your version of the game is up to date.
Try switching to a previous version of trainer - this fixed a crashing issue for another player previously. This post explains how: Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Otherwise there is probably some kind of conflict occurring between the game and the trainer, because this trainer was built for the Steam version of the game, which (in the background at least) is not the same as the GOG version.

The best thing you can do is join the other GOG players in requesting a trainer for the GOG version.

1. Search for the game in the WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result for the GOG version.
  3. Click Vote.
    The more votes it has, the quicker it’ll be made. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I just bought it like 3 days ago because it was on sale, so it should definitely be up to date. I have also used previous versions of the trainer which allowed me to play the game but the cheats were inactive and did not work, and in fact somehow had me repeatedly falling from the sky over and over lol.

I also already voted for the GOG version, without realizing it was the GOG version. I just thought there might have been a difference between the enhanced version and vanilla game.

Thanks again for replying so quickly, I absolutely appreciate it. I love this game and have no problem playing it w/o cheats but was hoping to try some fun stuff. no biggie. I’ll be patient for the GOG version.

1 Like

The unlimited health mod is not working, and neither is the unlimited grappling hook. Is there a reason for that? Also, the teleport to waypoint doesn’t work for me either.

Did you buy the game from Steam? I just tested those cheats and all are working correctly on the cross over update.

Could it be ported to a mac version? Or maybe you can share the source code in Github to port it by myself and share it too. Thanks, man.

We have no plans to port to OSX and WeMod is not open source and uses proprietary technology so we will not be releasing any source code.

1 Like

More backpack slots isn’t working. I activate it and I’m still left with only 4 backpack slots. Opened and closed inventory/menus several times and still no additional backpack slots. This “no space left in inventory” error message is infuriating.