Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, I have a problem
So all the hacks worked perfectly fine but when i tried joining someone my game crahsed
I rejoined and it said that i had modified files on and it wouldnt let me play multiplayer.
Afterwards my game just crashed and my pc followed after 3 times
My pc never crashed before
Please help me with getting my game to work in multiplayer.
I uninstalled the mod and my games works on mipulti but it keep on crashing randomly
Please help me out.

WeMod does not condone online cheating nor does it provide the tools to cheat online.

• Trainers are designed solely for single-player game modes, no matter where on the internet you get it from.
  • Trainers work by injecting values into memory addresses in your PC’s RAM while a game is running from it. An online game is running on a server that is thousands of miles away from you, hence there are no memory addresses for the trainer to inject into.
  • Not only is hacking illegal, but game developers are also successfully suing people who produce hacks for online games.

As for your constant multiplayer crashing, either you’ve been banned from multiplayer (you should have gotten an email to notify you) or you’re affected by one of the many game-sided bugs that affect co-op mode and cause crashing, which you can find via Google.

Same thing here. I’ve tried using them while in the inventory screen, out of it, in game play, on pause. They ;just don’t seem to do anything.

Not sure if it work on legendary.
But do remember it used to go one xp at a time
Click button hit something , one xp , click button hit something , one xp ,…

why’s it say “incompatible”

The trainer is outdated and needs an update due to today’s update on Steam. It’s almost half way to the threshold!

The trainer will need to be updated because of the Hellraid update

Read the post directly above yours please, @dwarf_gekko3. Posting what we already know just pushes these helpful posts out of view for others.

And: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games.

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Haven’t tested the trainer yet, but it’s still showing as ‘incompatible’ despite yesterday’s trainer update:

I’m sure it works great, but just wanted to get this out there before the horde of complaints start rolling in :laughing:

I can get it working in general but can’t get it to work in singleplayer, it’ll just freeze up when I load in, or if I go back to singleplayer from a co-op game it’ll just freeze up on the loading screen. :confused: Not sure if anyone else has any special tricks to it or Dying Light is just that quiet now that there hasn’t been a post in 12 days here.

Haven’t been able to use any of the cheats that aren’t toggle on/off (like add money or add crossbow arrows) I tried it on single player in a new game. Help:)

Changes:

2 Likes

Changes:

2 Likes

Hello there! After opening the cheating software, the game cannot be modified in the game.

Make sure under play is history and the top newest trainer is selected
Need to have the steam store version of the game
He just updated this 10 hours ago should be working fine.

Still can’t use it!

I just tried mine about 6 hours ago and it was working fine.
Are you using the steam store bought version of the game ?
Not trying to use it online ?

I purchased the game from the Steam Store and it is the latest version!

Not available in stand-alone games

1 Like