Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Haven’t tested the trainer yet, but it’s still showing as ‘incompatible’ despite yesterday’s trainer update:

I’m sure it works great, but just wanted to get this out there before the horde of complaints start rolling in :laughing:

I can get it working in general but can’t get it to work in singleplayer, it’ll just freeze up when I load in, or if I go back to singleplayer from a co-op game it’ll just freeze up on the loading screen. :confused: Not sure if anyone else has any special tricks to it or Dying Light is just that quiet now that there hasn’t been a post in 12 days here.

Haven’t been able to use any of the cheats that aren’t toggle on/off (like add money or add crossbow arrows) I tried it on single player in a new game. Help:)

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hello there! After opening the cheating software, the game cannot be modified in the game.

Make sure under play is history and the top newest trainer is selected
Need to have the steam store version of the game
He just updated this 10 hours ago should be working fine.

Still can’t use it!

I just tried mine about 6 hours ago and it was working fine.
Are you using the steam store bought version of the game ?
Not trying to use it online ?

I purchased the game from the Steam Store and it is the latest version!

Not available in stand-alone games

1 Like

싱글플레이에서는 왜 안되죠?

Hi please use English here so we can help you. . Thanks.

why not in single play?

is there any way to use it in zombie mode as I am considering rebuying the game on pc but grinding zombie mode again would suck,if not could you consider adding it in the next update?

No zombies is online we dont make our trainers to work online. Just singleplayer use.

I’m having a bug with the new event update to Dying Light, every time I press Tab or hold it it crashes my game, would love for this to be fixed, I’ve been loving this cheat menu, please try to get this fixed

2 Likes

Every time I go to lockpick with trainer on, my game crashes.

1 Like

Is it possible to get the fix on the “Tab” key? I hold if for no more then 2-3 seconds and it crashes my game. Doesnt help that is my weapon wheel keybind, plus im not sure if it is just me but the “Teleport to Waypoint” cheat isnt working for me. I was just using the entire cheat engine and had no issues. Id love for a little fix to not stress my favorite trainer isnt being forgotten about. Thanks!

1 Like

my game crashes if i press TAB or hold down 1 on my keyboard. please fix this as soon as you can.