Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is this the menu or the the whole enhanced edition lmao

The file I uploaded is FLINGS old trainer that still works - Itā€™s what I advise using until WeMod update Dying Light. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi there, im playing dying light on steam but I when I go to use the unlimited health and one hit kill the game crashes on me when I interact with anything or when I press the select button on my controller.

is there a fix for this?

Iā€™m getting a similar issue as well. Whenever I try opening my inventory, It seems to crash my game as well.

1 Like

Yeah. The game crashes whenever you load in the inventory. Most likely a security thing so the trainer will need an update.

There is an update pending so it should be fixed soon. The people at WeMod usually have issues fixed very quick, theyā€™re good with stuff like that yk.

1 Like

hi, the game crashes when i open the inventory with the wemod activated, without it works perfectly fineā€¦i have the latest versionā€¦

2 Likes

Same as above, as soon as I open the blueprint/inventory menu, game crashes and closes.
Works absolutely fine when not using WeMod.

Same here, game crashes once the inventory gets opened

well the game did update and was was likely to happen.

Iā€™m having issues with the trainer. Every time I open my inventory whilst using the trainer, my game is crashing. Iā€™m using Steam and Iā€™ve validated integrity and allā€™s good there. Iā€™ve also submitted a crash report, so you should have the logs :slight_smile:

edit; Seems everyone is getting this issue, is the problem going to be fixed?

Trainer is in the update queue, 3rd place, so anytime soon issues will be fixed lads.

1 Like

Thanks mate, appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg, game is crashing when you get in inventory but try to kick some Zombies its awesome it can be a new feature for the wemod trainer.

Trainer just needs updating to adapt with the new DL update. Itā€™s 3rd on the queue to be updated :grin:

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

6 Likes

Hi

is this trainer safe? game is a vac game hm? so ban incoming when using it? there are no notes inside the wemod app

Thank you for your update to dl :+1: :+1:

Teleport to waypoint is bugged/not working properly
When triggered it teleports you to middle of nowhere

1 Like

No game doesnā€™t have VAC. Youā€™re free to play with mods in singleplayer and (even though WeMod doesnā€™t support online mods) you can play this without repercussion in co-op with friends and or strangers. Hope this helps @HomiesHome