Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thx for reply

when i created game slot yesterday it asked me vac or non vac game and store page says vac anti cheat too hm?

Thanks for the update!

Does anyone know what ā€œxbutton1ā€ would be on pc, its the key to activate more backpack slots in the trainer

Oh, the ā€œmore backpack slotsā€ is binded to mouse button 4, does anyone know how to change the bind?

Hey the Jump height donā€™t work and when i try to craft stuff from the dlc it do zero damage.

1 Like

The jump hight is working for me but your right about the crafting. Some dlc weapons do 0 damage

I would just gather the materials you need to craft and then try crafting the items

now I just wish the level modifiers worked. Unless Iā€™m using them the wrong way. If anyone knows how to use the max level modifiers let me know please.

Everything works perfectly for me so far after a solid 4 hourd. Thanks again for the update!

Works like a charm. Thanks for the work !

My game keeps on crashing after a while and no it is not a cracked version of the game. It is the steam one that I am using for wemods.

mine would stuck on one.

What build version are you playing?

Have you verified integrity of your game via steam?

How would I go about doing that?

I figured it out.

Does anyone know how to change the bind of different cheats, because the ā€œmore backpack slotsā€ is binded to mouse button 4 for some reason

Is it working for you, buddy? :slight_smile:

No, the same thing keeps on happening for some reason.