Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

REALLY awesome trainer! :slight_smile:

Keeping fingers crossed for someday one for altering the movement speed like we can the jump height, right now best option is unlimited of those speed boost items but those are temporary.

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Steam offers the possibility to verify the integrity of game files. Try that. Should not take longer than 10-15 minutes.

Why do all the crafted firearms have 0 damage with the crafting cheat?

Quick question, does this work with coop mode and if I turn on, say infinite stamina, does it only apply to me, or does it apply to everyone else in the coop mode if I am hosting the lobby? Thanks in advance!

the only one that didn’t work for me before still doesn’t work. Teleport to waypoint

You should not cheat when in coop.

But if it’s VAC insecured it’s fine right? I was just wondering if the trainer works in coop and whether or not the effects applied to just the user or the entire lobby. (By coop I mean friends-only lobbies)

On the one hand, if your coop only consists of friends you personally know and they are all fully aware that you cheat, when you cheat and how you cheat & they still do not mind, I personally would not object in this very specific circumstance.

On the other hand, the not-VAC-secured argument is no argument. Just because you do not get caught does not legitimise cheating in multiplayer.

1 Like

I was just asking about co-op with friends (not public multiplayer) and whether or not the trainer would work. Apologies for the confusion. I wasn’t planning on using this to cheat in public multiplayer, but only using this to mess around with friends. Hopefully this clears things up.

Yeah thanks for your clarification. Enjoy playing!
Best regards

what does zombie carnage do?

Was wondering how the “weapon cloning” actually worked. Tried having it equipped and while in inventory, unless it’s just because out of date.

hi started game today and most of the cheats aren’t working anymore. just like before the last update of the trainer

1 Like

Game crashes when using trainer. Can we get an updated trainer please?

1 Like

Does Teleporting not work? I placed a waypoint down but it didn’t teleport me to the location.

any updates on this trainer?

So far I don’t think there needs to be an update as all cheats still works perfectly fine for me. Teleporting works just launches high in the sky, and everything else works for me. I don’t get the “Not compatible”.

turn it on and then drop the item.

The teleport to waypoint isnt working. will reset my position to the clock tower because the thinks im falling from too high of a point.