Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@hellcrane55 yea the teleport never work well is better to hook around u get more fast to where u want to go

Need update PLS

Most of the cheats work fine, it’s just teleporting that has an issue.
Other than that, it works great.

Same here ;( pls update it

All work - teleport does weird things though

seems to work again thx

There used to have an option to loot inside Safe Zones. Can it be brought back?

i don’t know why the teleport to waypoint don’t work it just do the sound but nothing happens

Can anyone who uses this on coop with vac secure off confirm it won’t ban or anything? I saw some people claiming they got banned even with vac off, but then more recently i see most people on reddit agreeing that even blatant cheaters(i don’t play pvp anyways, just maybe wanna be able to craft certain weapons and unlock locks faster with my friend) don’t get banned most of the time.

I don’t know if anybody has replied to you yet about this but I just wanted to make sure that you were aware of the difference between using a trainer (WeMod) and a mod (NexusMods). Trainers use Hex Code to create cheats & exploits. Mods modify the game using assets from the game to create stuff that wasn’t originally in it.

Lets use body armor as an example. Mods merely change the armor, they can make it better in durability, more flexible, or give it a better look. Trainers would make it so that Leather Armor or even Wool armor could be as resistant as Adamantium, could never get damaged, weighs less than a gram, and/or gives you the powers of a God.

Using your three examples a trainer could provide double xp but they cannot create cheats to make the grapple hook longer or make throwing weapons act like a boomerang.

Portions of this reply were borrowed from this post. Credit goes to Michael Young.

1 Like

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Is there any options for hellraid DLC ? Like Add coins, Max XP,…
And Rapidfire with scale 1 to 10?

I haven’t played the new DLC yet. Are there new gameplay features that could use cheats not found in the regular game?

Will you be making any for being the zombie of the game.

The STEAM version seems completely broken :0(

Patch 1.38 dropped 2 days ago. Trainer needs to be updated to work with the new patch! To speed up the update process, boost the game in the ‘Queue’ section of the app!

Techland has not officially acknowledged the patch yet so not much is known regarding what they added/changed.

Mods: I’ve noticed that some trainers that need updates are getting a red text banner when adding a new reply stating that an update is required. This trainer didn’t seem to get that treatment. Guessing it’s a manual process for now?

Also seeing some much needed improvements to both the community site and the app :+1:

@TropicalYam852

The ‘Be the Zombie’ mode is online only. WeMod does not officially support the creation or use of trainers for online multiplayer use. It may work or it may not. If it works, try and play with friends that you can have fun with while using the cheats so you don’t play “Be the ****” :laughing:

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The XP cheats still do not work with my steam setup :frowning:

Hey guys. Can I play safely with any of the trainer’s functions in single without risking to get ban? VAC off, single mode. Online not interested, just want to play single story before buying the second part. Thx for answer!