Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Since the game was recently updated, the trainer will also need to be updated.

Youā€™ll need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.

Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the development queue.
At the time of this post, only 36 of the 233,594 WeMod members who own this game have requested an update correctly, which is not enough to prioritise it.

Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

This thread will be locked in the meantime to prevent this post being pushed out of view.

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

well i still crash sooo i dont think you fixed it. please do. some people probably paid for the update and nothing got fixed. i dont think we should have to vote again for you to actually fix it.

Seems to work ok for me. Are you using the steam store bought version of the game ?
Not trying to use the trainer online?
If its steam version make sure under play button is history and see if the top newest trainer is selected

1 Like

I canā€™t even get to trainer to attach to the game. even launching the game first and then trying to attach it doesnā€™t seem to work.

1 Like

i went into the campaign without any other players and i was holding down 1 on my keyboard and dragged my mouse to the left to select an item and it crashed. im using steam and im on the right version.

i went into the campaign without any other players and i was holding down 1 on my keyboard and dragged my mouse to the left to select an item and it crashed. im using steam and im on the right version.

Yup it still crash when a cheat is activated and tab button is pressedā€¦

ya see. other people are saying the same thing. again i dont think you fixed it. please do. some people probably paid for the update and nothing got fixed. i dont think we should have to vote again for you to actually fix it.

Yes, crashes when pressing 1, Tab or after a certain amount of time for me! Steam version of the game, newest version of the mod, offline, etc. and it still crashes. Regular loading works just fine

still crashes for me as well

im using a different key bind for the equipment menu and im also getting the crash when i select the left item (grappling hook)

The game crash problem is still

If you are having issues with the game crashing please provide us a list of cheats you are using(feel free to just screenshot WeMod) and make sure you using the newest trainer by selecting it from the History tab.

I have no crashes to report, but was curious if STiNGERR is going to add the use weapons in safe zone option that was in the original Reppin trainer or if that is no longer possible due to code changes.

One thing that could be causing crashes is if you are using a programmable keyboard from companies like Logitech and Razer, thereā€™s been several updates to both their drivers and changes in the Windows 10 backend on how those keyboards work with/in Windows.

Another possibility is an incompatibility if you have the Hellraid DLC that also incorporates some keyboard changes from the default layout.

i turned on everything except 2 of them. zombie carnage and freeze timers

i wonder if there is a karen hacker

Hi i was using right now your cheats and at a certain point the game just crashed, this is strange because the cheats are compatible. If you know how to fix that pls let me know.