Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Like I said above, that works…right until you get to a load screen. Then the game crashes. Every loading screen crashes the game if Wemod is attached. Even if you try to close Wemod first it won’t matter.

It’s definitely cuz of a small update Steam did yesterday. Can anyone tell me how to roll updates like that back?

1 Like

Same with me straight down the line

In the loading screens the game crashes and the XP cheat does not work well, otherwise everything is in order.

1 Like

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
6 Likes

not working again after the update. yesterday works fine today somehow its not work again

1 Like

Teleport doesn’t work anymore

its not working again after update, i try every cheats and its not working

I’m having issues getting Wemod to open Dying Light. It will start to open it and show the starting logo and then crash, then an error message will appear “We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.”.

I have gone through all the troubleshooting under help and I cannot get this game to open with Wemod. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Try running the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play in WeMod after the game has launched and your save has loaded.

Everything most people will want to use still works despite what people are saying, accept teleporting to waypoint sadly lol. all of the teleporting cheats are broken, it would be great if you could either fix or remove them. Also you should add a info box for the Max level xp cheats telling people that in order to level up in that skill tree they must get any xp for that skill after applying the xp cheat. it’s not very self explanatory lol, especially if you’re not someone who uses cheat engine all the time and don’t know how the ■■■■ works.

The xp cheat works. to explain it simply lets say you need 500 xp to level up in agility, when you use the cheat it will give you 499 and in order to trigger the level up you need to get any xp for that stat. I suck at explaining ■■■■ when I’m high but I hope this helps. (Basically after activating the cheat go kill a zombie or do whatever you need to do to get xp for that stat)

Please update :smiley: tks <3

Добрый день!

Вчера обновилась версия игры и чит-мод не работает.
Обновите, пожалуйста.

Will be waiting for the update to the cheat…reinstalled DL recently for another play through and miss that unlimited durability.

The message in orange saying not to post about the cheats being broken is moronic. If no one tells teh creator, he may not even know the game was updated. I dunno how it works here, don’t care. But being able to tell the creator the cheat is broken should be a top priority.

3 Likes

The teleport section of the cheats does not work and i dont seem to be able to use any of them

1 Like

yes, there was a game update the other day…cheats will be updated soon. It says it is at the top of the list to fix.

2 Likes

It has been a couple of days… It let me load in today, but nothing but stam worked.

2 Likes

hope so…

1 Like

You forgot the first part… it’s intended to be obvious… It needs to be updated… therefor things may be broken…

I am curious as to how long it needs to be at this #1 spot in the queue for it to be updated? It’s possible it’s a tricky patch to get around which would require longer time… idk

1 Like

Of course, you are correct. Sorry had to make another account real quick, a BADmin decided after a year he got butthurt and banned my other email earlier today. And yet, here I am again, nothing he can do.

Yeah curious how long it will take. I doubt it will be a major thing to update seeing as it was just a new patch for coop. I see a lot of people in steam are having issues running the game now after the patch.

I’ve had not one issue on a new fresh campaign I had just started when the patch came out.

1 Like