Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

good :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Game crashes when showing weapon wheel

no options where used when this happens does it everytime

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve experienced that too and when I hit a zombie the durability resets and then crashes my game

game crashed when i tried to open weapon wheel. only cheat on was the extra backpack slots

Game crashes regardless of mods on or not. If I just load into the game, pressing Tab or 1 causes the game to insta crash with no error code or report system.

1 Like

Ok, was not experiencing crashes the last two days, this morning I fired the game up and now it crashes with the ammo select for bows and crossbows, no crashing using Tab or 1, just holding R to open the ammo wheel.

I believe this is just a bugged update from Techland and not anything to do with the trainer, because this crashing happens trainer or no trainer, mods from NexusMods or none at all.

Same issues using this trainer, game crashes when pressing tab to bring up the equipment wheel. Doesnā€™t happen if I start the game without the trainer, so itā€™s obviously something with the trainerā€¦
You donā€™t need to activate any of the cheaps, simply having the trainer hooked into the game and pressing tab makes the game crash

ive been having the same exact issues as everyone else with any of the options enabled or disabled the game still crashes, i do have the latest version of the cheats but it still crashes

1 Like

For everyone having issues, just go to the DL Trainer History and play the Trainer from 4mo ago until they update it. That one is stable for me

1 Like

I can confirm that version 4 months ago worked as well did not crash for me

I have the same problem. Just purchased the game on Steam and playing with an Xbox controller. When loaded directly though Steam it doesnā€™t crash. When loaded through WeMod, without any cheats active, it crashes when I select the 4th weapon or item slot. 1-3 work fine.
I presume I was using the latest trainer. I never realisssssed that the history existed until now!

Iā€™ve gotten the weapon wheel crash even without WeMod hooked into the game, so itā€™s something in the latest DL update itself causing the issue. Could be something as simple as an introduced bug with the gameā€™s interaction with video card drivers. Iā€™ve also had it crash while looting the Halloween event potions from zombie corpses.

@NerdGone Iā€™m sorry to hear that.
Iā€™ve never had this crash up until now. And can consistently reproduce the crash only by opening the trainer.

@VirdsEyeBiew
I can confirm the workaround with going to History and picking the 2 month old trainer version. No crashes with that one.

Hey, everything is working fine but when I try and pick a lock my game crashes. Any tips to fix this?

I have problem with crashes. When i hold tab and try to take weapon on my left it makes my game crash. I donā€™t know what to do with that.

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

add 5K donā€™t work

Donā€™t work

• Add 5K
  • Max Survivor Level XP
  • Max Agility Level XP
  • Max Power Level XP
  • Max Driver Level XP
  • Max Legend Level XP

Hi, personally I find that cheat useless, just make infinite items and sell all valuables (thereā€™s a native key for it) in a shop as many times as you want for unlimited money. Hope it helps!