“the game taking to long to load” wen i am alredy in the game wtf

restart your pc, and retry @AtomicBoobies

let me know

1 Like

some times that works for me thanks:)

1 Like

@AtomicBoobies probably a random game crash

yeah maybe :slight_smile:

i got this with a few other games as well.

I am getting an error that is saying “the game cannot be started and is taking to long to load” have tried uninstalling DL, infinity and restarting my computer, and it still gives me the error…

@Frank

Suggestion: Update to support the new GOG version of the game.

1 Like

Should it not already be supported if the trainer is up to date

1 Like

It only supports the Steam version as far as I know. I have tried the trainer with the GOG version and it crashes the game whenever you try to open the inventory

I will look into it @XxMLSxGRxB17xX

2 Likes

@REPPiN Thank you. It would be great to support the GOG version because you know, DRM-Free is how it should be. :wink:

2 Likes

@XxMLSxGRxB17xX I completely agree with you.
I got a question though, can you tell me what’s the last version of the GOG release of DL? (you can easily check in the main menu)

The latest version is for GOG is 1.11.2. Same version number as Steam I believe but for some reason it does not work with the GOG release. Note: I have tested trainer on both the Steam and GOG release. Steam works fine.

help me im new. i dunno how to open the infinity app or whatever :frowning:

Did you download and install Infinity

Can you add Give Weapon (like any type like your decision and any weapon by it’s name)

Hey is it possible to make so all the buggy gear is unlimited like uv safe zone and electrified chasis