DYSMANTLE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi,
Love your work! Thank you for all you do!

I’m having some issues though, I am playing the latest version with the hunting rifle. Using the “Unlimited health” isn’t working, and I think it’s causing issues with the bosses not losing health. It used to work on the previous version of the game. I have also noticed that if you have the health and projectile cheats active, enemies can gain health when you hit them with a projectile. I think it’s related to the health one, cause I’ve tried it without the projectile active and it still gives them health. Or maybe it’s more like it resets their health? Either way, if they have already taken damage before you use the projectile, their bar goes back to full once the projectile hits them, and doesn’t do anything except show the damage numbers if they had full health already. Their HP bar doesn’t show or go down. I’d mainly like the health one to work, and not have the bosses hp bar stay the same no matter what I do…lol
Thanks!

Mega xp not available
Game version v0.7.1.19

A New update has been released Unlimited Throwables and Mega XP no longer function.

1 Like

The DYSMANTLE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Inf.health on and me and enemy version DYSMANTLE v0.8.0.15 pls fix ^^

Only enable health when you need it, for example when you are low.

You don’t need to keep cheats activated all the way through the game. Just turn them on and off as needed.

okey thx

new update on dysmantle. if you can please update. thank you very much and also ty for your hard work. good day :slight_smile:

Hello, thank you so much for making cheats for this awesome game. I just installed the trainer and I can’t seem to be able to turn on: FREE CRAFT or MEGA EXP. I tried with the F keys and with toggling the on/off buttons but it stays OFF. Is it an issue that requires an update or am I doing something wrong? Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

This Trainer is awesome! I just love it. But there seems to be a Problem with the Free Craft/ Free Upgrades and the Mega XP Cheat. It just wont go on. I tried to use them, while the other Cheats are off, but that seems not to work. I would be glad, if there is a way to activate them again! And thank you for this Trainer!

Edited Okay nvm, looks like Mega XP is working, since I get 100 XP for every Kill. But the Free Craft and Free Upgrade Cheat is not working!

I had the exact same issued. How did you make the EXP one work? It never worked for me. It would always turn off automatically and never turn on again.

Well, you cant really activate the Cheat, but when I played, and activated Cheat, I noticed that I get 100 or 220 XP for killing Enemys. I dont think thats normal, so it had to be the work of the Cheat.

So maybe its just a Bug that the Cheat cant be enabled, but it works for me…

Changes:

May I suggest adding an “add materials” cheat sometime in the future? A certain in-game location requires you to donate materials. The free crafting cheat works for this, but material numbers can drop to negative values, which kind of breaks things. This would also help with repairing bridges and terminals.

Changes:

Is anyone else having a problem with “Unlimited Health”? Is it actually not “unlimited health” against everything like the underground vault turrets, mech bosses, etc as I seem to easily die against them. So should the “unlimited health” have an asterisk next to it explaining that for new players or users of WeMod or can this actually be fixed? Between this and Wildlands God Mode WeMod is batting a 000

I run the Unl Health and Unl Throwables only, and I’ve noticed that on a lot of zombies the thrown knife doesn’t touch their health. I’ve hit some of the basic ones 10 times and they seem to instantly heal, but they can be taken down normally with the crowbar. Not sure what the problem is.

1 Like

the Health cheat only works for melee attacks from enemies, you can still die from explosions, traps, lasers etc. Also the health cheat bugs out the bosses too. Some of them have ult health as well, others can still die from melee attacks but the game doesnt always register them dead afterwards. I think the health cheat also bugs out the enemies from throwing attacks too. If you use the quick attack for throwing objects and the rifle, they do 0 zero. you have you hold down the attack button and use the aimed attack for it to have any effect.

all the other cheats work fine for me. Although would it be possible to get a cheat to give 999x resources in general and not just for crafting. there are places in the world that will require resources to fix or build etc. the crafting cheats works but it doesnt actually give you 999x resources.

Unlimited Health, Mega Exp and Unlimited Throwables dot work on v1.0.0.3. Please update trainer @MrAntiFun

3 Likes

is teleporting possible as an option ?