DYSMANTLE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The unlimited health does not work since today…

2 Likes

Can confirm unlimited health is broken.

1 Like

So the cheats are not compatible now? No responses from WeMod in 9 days after multiple people have reported broken health, etc. Would it be possible to get some sort of update please? Also, is there a way to get 999 in our inventory especially since there is a ridiculous arc quest that requires loads of goods.

As far as health goes, there are times spit damages us or normal claw attacks will damage me and then other times they won’t.

1 Like

I think it’s been longer than 9, the history shows you noted issues with the Health cheat 25 days ago. I don’t see a way to “boost” this game either. Trainer appears to need an update, thanks.

1 Like

Without any fan fair, we have an update. Let’s give this a shot peeps. I’ll be more than happy to be the test rat.

Hi, great job on the trainer, one thing I noticed with Free Craft/Free Upgrades option is that in the Arc one can deposit all needed resources, however afterwards the items in the inventory remain on minus.

1 Like

Please update. Latest game update has messed up super damage. Can no longer one shot most enemies or objects. Cheat was very useful.

out of what I use, out of the 5 only number 4 unlimited throwable works, so when someone gets a chance pop it on the cue please.

The DYSMANTLE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Well, no more error that it’s not compatible, but it’s not all good.

Unlimited Health only works some of the time. If I am being bombarded by one of those spitting plants, I will take a ton of damage. If I am being hit by an ex-human I will heal most of the time.

Super Damage does not seem to function at all.

Throwables are unlimited, but they also heal enemies. I can chuck grenades at a hurler all I want and it will never take damage. I can throw a knife at a wounded enemy and it will become less hurt.

3 Likes

Really appreciate the update, but as mentioned it didn’t fix the health or especially super damage issue…

2 Likes

There’s a problem with the update trainer
Super damage trainer is not working
I want to break down the wall at once!! :frowning:
The rest of the trainers are working normally

2 Likes

Throwables are still adding health to enemies. I threw thee sets of triple knives at two enemies. They then took an extra 6 hits to even show damage. I damaged one of the fat guys and then threw a knife at him and it healed him.

Spit plant attacks still kill under unlimited health.

Mega damage is still broken.

I’ve also experienced the animals being invulnerable, even without infinite health turned on. Could be a game bug too, hard to tell.

1 Like

The DYSMANTLE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thank you! However, Mega Damage still isnt working, cannot 1-hit monsters. Throwing knives etc are still healing monsters when thrown. Unlimited Health is also not fixed, I stood in heaps of crap and it did indeed hurt me greatly. Animals like deer are still invincible, dont know if this one is game or mod related though.

All options are working for me now. It claims that the trainer is not built for the latest edition of the game, but everything functions at expected. Have not confirmed if throwing knives is working properly.

One hit is now working, trees fall with one hit, mobs die to one thrown knife again so thats working too. Many thanks for your hard work!!

First of all i would like to thank everyone who participated in doing this amazing program where everything is easy to access and work with i like the mobile idea where you can enable cheats with one click with no hassle, secondly i am having an issue with the ( Unlimited Health ) as it’s not working at all, i use the mobile app to enable the cheat and all the other cheats for this game works fine, i am on the latest version of Steam 1.0.2.10

Hello, I was just wanting to ask if Mega Exp was working?

I started the game up normally and killed a mob, it was 113xp. I started up WeMod with the XP and it was 115xp on the same type of mob. I get the same if I start the game using WeMod, too.
Everything else seems to be working.

Just a suggestion, though for cheats: Faster Movement
I often feel like my little dude is carrying cement blocks when he’s running around.

Thank you so much for keeping this up to date.

So with the new version of Dysmantle 1.0.4.7 when having super damage active it will cause the game to crash always.

2 Likes