DYSMANTLE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited health doesn’t work since update to version 1.0.4.7.

3 Likes

I can confirm that in new version Unlimited health doesn’t work at all (even can’t toggle it). Super Damage causes game crash.
Unlimited Throwables and Mega Exp seems to be working fine but I haven’t checked Free Craft.

1 Like

Hi,

Unlimited Throwables make crash game too

thx

edit : ok work but only if you have full throwables

The DYSMANTLE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

thank you, it works but infinite life also affects the enemies

EXP cheat is causing game crash. TY

Love the Trainer. Along with a couple mods, its the only thing that allowed me to finish the game. But here in August, Unlimited Health is still non functional. Is there any plans to get it working?

Changes:

Ive just died twice in the game (falling in a hole, and falling off a cliff) and both times nothing happened, I was unable to get up again or whatever is supposed to happen when you die (I cant remember!), do you go back to a campfire? so I had to hard reset the game. I am assuming this is because im using the mod: Unlimited Health, its somehow not letting you release after dying.

Changes:

1 Like

Hi, I tested updated mods and “Super damage” isn’t working. Can you check it?

2 Likes

Hello. Super damage is not working (auto turn off) with version 1.2.0.69 and with both expansions installed (Underworld and Doomsday).

3 Likes

Bug: Although crafting blueprints and upgrading items is infinite, the hoe is not, despite showing “999” plant matter. When plant matter runs out, soil can no longer be placed.

Also minor, but crops like tomatoes still get used when planting with the seed bag, although there’s always one tomato left that doesn’t get used.

Yes, I just tried it out, and have the same issue as well. The F3 - Super Damage cheat auto shuts off.

Hi! THANKS for all the hard work all these years!
just the F3 super dmage s not working with the latest version + 2dlcs
CHEERS!

Changes: