Dyson Sphere Program Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am using the same trainer but from Flings site and i don’t get the startup issue. Seems a better way to do things than this annoying app that a lot of times won’t work as advertised. In fact I use Fling trainers almost exclusively since MAF went to wemod. I get tired of the app not working and having to do a work-around.

Start the game first, then start the mod. Works well.

Started the game and played for a while before trying to launch the trainer. Still getting "Game Not Found’ and the app will not recognize the start link.

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue. The game isn’t found anymore.

I know that I’m late to the party on this one. I didn’t know about this game. Obviously and currently, the cheats don’t work.

If at all possible, I believe an item duplication would be nice. I have to make frequent trips to another planet to harvest titanium. I still haven’t figured out how to ship items from one planet to another.

same here

but when i do fix it it’s not compatible

I was using the cheat in a version downloaded from the internet of the game, and it worked very well. but I bought the game and now the cheat doesn’t work, it doesn’t start the game.

The cheats do work i had to manually drag the exe from the steam folder to Wemod for it to work

doesn’t work, it starts the game, but right after it finishes running

Works just fine for me.

It’ll work, just start the game first, load your save, then alt+tab and connect WeMod. All the mods seem to work, it just crashes on launch if you try to launch from WeMod.

Apparently, when I tried hacking another game that I downloaded from the internet and hit play on the trainer client, it works fine but when I try this game that I downloaded from the internet it doesn’t work at all.

First thing I do is open up the game then load my save and then hit play. The exe file is in there but it’s not finding nor scanning the opened game at all. I have no Idea what to do at all and I hope there could be a solution to my problem.

I’m having the same problem as JustGaming, WeMod refuses to acknowledge the game is on my computer for whatever reason

1 Like

I have the same problem

I’ve had the same issue with multiple games using WeMod in the past, it usually seems to occur when their is a gross compatibility issue, in other words, the trainer needs a serious update to make it compatible with the current version of the game, besides it has been over 3 months since the trainer has been updated and the game has had many updates and other changes since the trainer was last updated on February 2.

Nvm I had to download the updated version of the game

My issue was fixed when I downloaded the game’s latest version on a most common go-to site for free games

You might have to download the updated version of the game and follow the same instructions that everybody says:

Step 1: Startup game client (DysonSphereProgram.exe) or (DPS.exe)

Step 2: Load Save or New Save

Step 3: Hit play on WeMod to let it recognize the game client being presnet

Step 4: Your done and WeMod should have the “Play” Button checked off.

And I think some hacks might work if I could remember

Note:
Replace the old version of the game with the newest version in WeMod where you put exe files in order to play.

Another note:
If this method doesn’t work then you might have to wait for the trainer to update I guess

The Dyson Sphere Program cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The game has been updated again, but it works just fine