Dyson Sphere Program Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it said installed failed i dont know what i did wrong

im guessing using this will affect the milky way mode?

New update, only mod that didn’t seem to work was for unlimited items.

1 Like

Heyo, there seems to be an issue with the “No Material Requirement” and “All Components Can Be Crafted By Hand” cheats. I used both in combination so that it wouldn’t cost anything to use an assembler so it would just craft without any resource input. It was working fine the first time I used them. After loading into the game later the same day, the cheats don’t allow the endless crafting effect anymore. I checked to make sure that both were on, and I restarted the game several times, but it seems like saving with the cheats on prevent the assemblers from getting the effect again. Otherwise, the cheats were functioning normally, and the other cheats were working as well. Hope this can be resolved!

1 Like

Unlimited fuel doesn’t work, as well as the issues others have reported are still a problem, please update

The Dyson Sphere Program cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Deleted

Hey I’m facing the same issue!
Was this fixed with the new update? Did you you figure out a workaround?

The instant research no longer works.

Well actually, it is very tedious but a workaround is to craft your item in the replicator and then reset your assembler’s output. (clear and then put the item in)

1 Like

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Having a lot of trouble with this trainer. Most crashes are on loading the cheats, or activating specific ones. Sometimes though, it just crashes when opening menus/interacting with UI elements.

Thanks for your time looking into this.

Latest issues right now are the game is detecting the activation of the mods somehow and form some kind of warning for some internal code component being mismatched. It kills the save and prevents achievements and uploads to the Milky Way view.

2 Likes

hey, i want the “Instant Research” to speed up research, not make the research take one item.

Hello! Great trainer, but the only problem is that when the trainer is activated it automatically sets walk speed to be 12 m/s. This makes the game detect the trainer. If this could be fixed that would be great.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Same problem here. Speed is set to 12m/s by default even when the set move speed is at 0 making the game deactivating all achievements.

Great trainer though, well done.

1 Like

It’s an amazing trainer, thanks by developing it.

As far as I tested, only cheats 1, 8 and 9 doesn’t break the ‘runtime/statistics checkup’ and block achievements.

I also experienced the issue of auto-setting speed to 12m/s when loading the trainer and blocking achievements, but a workaround I found for this issue is to load the trainer only after researching the first upgrade tech that gives more movement speed, and then saving the game (may require restart, or not).

After this new game update (Version 0.9.24.11182), those cheats (1, 8 and 9) work partially… and just sometimes.

PS: not tested others since it will break up the game statistics and block achievements.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Dyson Sphere Program Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

I agree, I have tried these cheats prior to 0.9.24.11182 update (Icaras Evolution) and most of them work once you have researched the faster movement speed.
To bypass the ‘runtime/statistics’ make sure movement speed is 12/ms in game. and addtionaly you can disable the auto upload milkyway stats to further use cheats. this will allow achievements not to be blocked.
May I request that the default movement speed “set movement speed is 0” is changed to the 6m/s value
Once this is updated in Wemod?

3 Likes

Changes:

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve got some problems after last update on option “No crafting material requirements”. After some time, building smelters or assemblers with the option active, set its recipe to 0 requirements too, stopping it from working and throw an error ingame. Lucky, save and restart the game make bugged machine working again.
As the description say, the option shouldn’t change machines recipe, but only replicator :slight_smile:

At disposal for clarification (or maybe some logs?)
K

1 Like