Dyson Sphere Program Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Dyson Sphere Program cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Thank you for updating!. Will you be adding other options related to the Dark Fog update (i.e. infinite health, infinite shields, drop rates, etc?)

1 Like

I too would like to know if infinite health, shields, etc will be added since there is now combat.

1 Like

I can´t activate “Unlimited Items” anymore. Had it before with another game but forgot what caused the problem. Any ideas?

all option for trainer by Fling Work for a “NEW” game but after playing for a few hours for no reason or any error about bad game data (which you get if you use the instant craft or no crafting cost options) the infinate items Stops working and Even if you quit the game and Reload the save or continue it still will not work… any thoughts ?

Unlimited items Stops working if you turn on filter mode start’s working if you turn filter mode off.

The game updated quite often recently. Maybe it got updated and cheats doesn’t work with updated version anymore. Does anyone checked if it works with different versions?

filter mode ?? you mean filters for the logistic towers ? or filters on splitters ?

the cheat works fine for a “NEW” game but After a Few hours of playing it will just randomly stop working… infinite energy and fast mining ect still work just the items in inventory stop stacking at max number.

1 Like

Icarus inventory when you middle click.

first off, love the mod, its been working great up untill today ( 1/30.2024 ).
now for some reason the crafting is only doing 1 item in a single stack, when yesterday and from day 1 of use it made 10 stacks of full amount ( ie… 200 items x ten stacks when the unlimited and instant was on, but now its like the mod is not working as i am having to click 10 times to get 100 items or 200 items depending on item, also it is using the item and i am having to remake it as if the unlimited item is not on…but all is on but freeze daytim.

any idea why this might be going on would be great,
thanks

Changes:

• Unlimited Mech Durability cheat added
2 Likes

i believe that the unlimited Item cheat does not work anymore i try turning it on and clicking my inventory and nothing happens

unlimited Item cheat is working for me

also if you have middle click in your inventory to set a slot so it can only hold the item you want the cheat will stop working until you unset all the filters in your inventory.

As some others have noticed, in DSP 0.10.29.21904 Unlimited Items seems to be OK for some amount of game time (hours, maybe days) and then just stops working. Starting a new game gets it working again but is obviously suboptimal. I’ve checked for inventory filters (don’t have any set) and removed all the logistics slot items to no avail. The rest of things such as no crafting material requirement, etc. are working fine.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Instant research doesn’t seem to work for me

Everything doesn’t work except game speed (Ver. 0.10.29.22015)