Dyson Sphere Program Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey Fling, any issues with making game pass version ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

dunno why it didnt tag you

1 Like

we ever gonna get a trainer for xbox game pass i realy like this game an would to complete it

3 Likes

Tested 3/12/2022 game version 0.9.27.15033. Run time error. multiple try’s all same outcome

Crashes when attempting to launch trainer - any chance we could get an update?

do any of the cheats make it so that you have the nodes not run out?

I’d like to request a GamePass version of the Mod please.

4 Likes

I always get this error, how to fix?

3 Likes

Bump. Can we get a trainer for the Game Pass version?

2 Likes

When is the trainer expected to be updated?

1 Like

Weve got a big game update on the 15th. Need update.

4 Likes

Unlimited items stopped working for me after the last patch

1 Like

Please update, thanks

2 Likes

什么时候更新 快快快 等不及了

1 Like

Since release of Rise of the Dark Fog, the trainer works for the most part. Since update v0.10.28.21014 released on December 21st 2023, the Unlimited Items mod seems to work intermittently. Most of the time it seems to just not work. The mods I do know that work are as follows:
Instant Mining/Gathering, Instant Crafting, Move Speed, Jump Height, Resource Pickup Modifier, 100% Rare Resource Drop Rate, Unlimited Soil Pile, No Crafting Material Requirement.

I don’t normally use the other mods. Perhaps at some point I will start a game and try every mod/option to see if it works or not. Then I will update this post. Perhaps it will help the creators of the trainer to update it.

Can anybody tell me how to counter the abnormal game data thing? Its really annoying.

I only started seeing it after I used the freeze time thing. There may be other commands that do it too, but I know for sure freeze time will.

Don’t use some features:

• Instant Research
  • Edit Move Speed
  • No Crafting Material Requirement
  • All Components Can Be Crafted By Hand

And don’t use “Unlimited Items” on those research blocks.
The game designer added some anti-cheating calculations on them.

1 Like

Please update this mod. Thanks!

this trainer needs update since there whas a HUGE update it now has combat
which means infiite Mech shields and players buildings and units infinite Health/HP
and some cheats needs to be adjusted as some is saying there is sorta a Small little program that check’s sertain numbers but most cheats are usable just checkl lower on this post which 4cheats they still could work but then the game is giving you a error like whit insta science research and infinite science points those shouldnt be used